See more Chipboard
Chipboard Loft panel Pack of 3, (L)1220mm (W)325mm (T)18mm
Multibuy saving - buy 3 packs or more for £8 each
Our bulk delivery service requires a minimum order value of £100 across any combination of bulk delivered products. You can change the quantity in the basket.
- Pack contains 3 x chipboard loft panels measuring (L)1220 (W)325 (T)18mm
- Suitable for loft storage panels, not for use in damp conditions
- Tongue & groove sides allow you to slot one into another, for a secure fit & quick & easy installation
- The compact size of each board makes it easy to pass through your loft hatch and manoeuvre into position
Features and Benefits
Non-structural flooring boards for creating a new floor over existing flooring
- The long sides should be laid at 90 degrees to the joists & the ends should always meet on a joist. Floor board joints should be staggered for greater strength
- Fix panels in place with screws. Each screw should be countersunk & a pilot hole drilled as this makes fixing the boards easier & takes the heads of the screws below the level of the floor
- Do not be tempted to join boards between joists as they will soon sag & cause a weak spot in the floor. We recommend using screws rather than nails as excessive hammering could disrupt plasterboard below
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Length (mm)||1220 mm|
|Width (mm)||325 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||18 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Poor, Poor, Poor
Gordy 12 - 5 months ago
Do yourself a favour and buy elsewhere.This product is really poor. Tongue and grooves do not meet, end of boards off the square. Tongues break away under mild pressure.Buy elsewhere.
greyhound 1 - 9 months ago
purchased these boards 18 april found them to be very strong and slotted together well.some reviews marked them down due to damage thatcould be done in transit or not checking the packs at store advise future purchases if delivered to check boards first.
Owl carpentry - 11 months ago
Not square corners. Different lengths. Damaged joints. Cost me an extra days labour. Do not buy
Anonymous - 1 year ago
No complaints. Good quality considering the price...I didn't expect to be so pleased with the product!
Cheap & Cheerful
Mr Halesowen - 1 year ago
Ideal if you want something cheap and cheerful to give you more storage space in the loft. The multi pack buys are great value for money.
Furniture panel (L)2500mm (W)600mm (T)18mm
This product is included in our free timber cutting service. Please check your local B&Q for availability via the Click & Collect option on this page.
Furniture Panel Loft Pine (L)2440mm (W)600mm (T)18mm
Can be used for many applications including the construction of furniture and shelving Melamine faced chipboard (MFC) is engineered for greater durability & so all pieces look the same Ready to fit no further decoration required
Oak Waney Edge Furniture Board (L)1200mm (W)300mm (T)25mm
Can be used for many applications including the construction of furniture and shelving Each piece of solid timber is unique and will look different from the next Supplied raw - sanding required subject to desired finish
OSB 3 Board (Th)12mm (W)1220mm (L)2440mm
This Board can be used for Flooring, roofing, wall sheathing, load bearing and stiffening purposes Flooring, roofing, wall sheathing, load bearing and stiffening purposes When used externally all faces and edges should be treated with an appropriate preserver This product is included in our free timber cutting ...