See more Studwork
CLS Timber (T)38mm (W)89mm (L)2400mm
Our stores do not stock this product
- Ideal for internal dry lining partitions
Features and benefits
- For stud partitioning & general construction
- Strength graded to C16 specification for structural applications.
- Slow grown & kiln dried to make it more stable & easier to work with.
- Regularised for uniformity with rounded edges for easy handling.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Ian mar - 1 month ago
Poor quality twisted timber ,it good for log burners but that’s about it.
Anonymous - 4 months ago
Don't waste your time , fuel and energy... when you get to store its well over £4 a length .
Asked staff and showed screenshot offline , guess what customer is always wrong yet again
FacilitiesManager - 2 years ago
Used this to do some stud work, I would recommend selecting your own, I went to the store and went through the stack only found a couple twisted
Chippy66 - 2 years ago
It's basic stud timber, the junk of all wood, but stored badly and so you get bows and twists in the pieces, takes forever to find 5 decent lengths, I mean I'm a joiner not God so there's a limit to what is useable, I used this store in an emergency, you live and learn as usual.
Very poor quality
Anonymous - 2 years ago
All 4 I bought were so badly twisted I really should not have used them. Had to brace them into being square, took twice as long as the job should have and won't be as robust. These were badly stored.