We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Home alarm kits
Cocoon All-in-one camera
This mains powered all-in-one security system by Cocoon is suitable for increasing the security around your home.
Features and benefits
Your privacy matters just as much as your security. If an alert is triggered or you check in, the data is encrypted & sent to our secure cloud. Your smartphone is the key, so only you can access your data & that’s it. Simple. Safe.
- Subsound® technology using sound to protect your whole home, learning what is and isn’t normal to prevent false alarms and protect all rooms in your home from a single device
- Highly sensitive 1/3”, 3-megapixel sensor needs no installation. Simply plug in, download the Cocoon app and setup in seconds
- Smartphone notifications Cocoon sends a notification to your smartphone as soon as any activity is detected
- Cocoon apps for android and iPhone let you immediately take action to feel safe as it also has 7 days free cloud recording
- Built-in siren control a very loud +90 dB siren from your smartphone
- HD audio accompanies a 1080p HD camera with fixed focus 120° horizontal wide-angle lens to hear and see what’s happening at home
- H.264 HD video streams in real-time, or check recorded video alerts, for a clear picture of your home
- 8x high power 850nm IR LEDs combines with automatic night vision sees your home clearly, night and day
- As we eat, sleep and move around our homes, we create sounds too quiet for humans to hear. But, with our unique Subsound® technology, Cocoon picks them up and not just in one room or floor, but across your whole home. This means-unlike all other home security providers-what you see is all you need. No wires, no extra sensors and no hassle
|Camera lens Type||Wide-angled|
|Power voltage supply||100-240V|
|Smartphone compatibility||iOS (9.0 or later) & Android (4.4 or later)|
Waste of time and money
Will34657 - 2 years ago
Dreadful product which has caused nothing but grief. Purchased to provide some peace of mind that a mostly empty property was safe and secure and the result was so many false alerts every single day that I now need to return the device. I have wasted several months with cocoon customer care insisting that they could fix the device remotely, suggesting it was the central heating boiler or a clock ticking causing the alerts! It has clearly failed to learn what is normal so I'm afraid It's time to give up.
Simple, Smart and Easy to use
KimP26 - 3 years ago
We actually got one of these a while ago and have been sing for over a month and found it awesome! No need for seperate door and window sensors due to its clever tech (Also keeps cost down) AND its FREE online storage - our Friends have another brand that charge for the Cloud use!! The "Timeline" is also great as we can see what time the kids get home and leave!
Good little buy!
James2325 - 3 years ago
Getting on well with this little device! Works fine and was easy to set up straight out of the box. Camera is good quality and really like that it can even detect moevment upstiars. Means I don't have to buy loads of cameras to protect the whole house. Would recommend!
Easy to setup and it protects my home well.
June79 - 3 years ago
I have had a Cocoon for a while now and I've found it simple to use. The setup took only a few minutes (no need for tools or anything like that) and after a week it had learned about our home. I have a dog in the house and it doesn't normally trigger the alert, but it picks up when my dog walker comes around lunchtime. I've had only a few false alerts in the past, normally when builders are in nextdoor but apart from that it's very accurate. Adding family to the app is really easy in the app and I love that it turns on and off as I come home or go to work. The timeline is the most useful feature for me because of the dog walker, but it's also nice to see when members of my family get home safely.