See more Wall & ceiling paint
colourcourage Dusty porcelain Matt Emulsion paint 2.5
This emulsion paint is suitable for ceilings walls & woodwork and covers up to 12 m² per litre on average.
- Before painting the surface must be clean, dry & free from contamination. Fill surface defects with an appropriate filler & when dry rub down until smooth. Treat absorbent substrates with a sealer or primer, sand surfaces previously painted with gloss or silk paints with fine abrasive paper.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir colourcourage emulsion before application & apply using a good quality short or medium pile roller, brush or paint sprayer. Depending on colour shade & surface properties a second coat may be required.
Features and benefits
The colourcourage quality wall paints are based on the templates of the German designer & artist Lars Contzen. Contzen has travelled around the world in order to track down the perfect colours. He has captured the inspiration behind each colour in photographs & afterwards reproduces them with his own pastes & pigments, mixing them meticulously to achieve a unique hue to the paint. Each template is painted by hand & thus radiates the magic of the original colour. The chalky flat matt finish consists of high-quality binders & pigments that ensure a robust finish with a unique depth & colour intensity
- Unique colours individually created by artist Lars Contzen
- Perfect, chalky-matt surface finish
- Ideal for your interior walls, ceilings & woodwork
- Highly abrasion-resistant and colour stable – colours permanently keep their perfect “freshly painted” look
- Extra strong opacity and durability - almost all colour shades look perfect after only one coat
- Creamy, non-drip formula for an easy & comfortable application
- Water based, breathable & virtually odour free with minimal VOC
- For use on woodwork ensure the surface has been treated with a sealer or primer & sand previously painted gloss or silk surfaces with a fine abrasive paper
- Can be used in a paint sprayer
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Miche c - 1 year ago
We recently used this paint for the first time. The quality for the price is fantastic. It has a fabulous Matt finish which changes depth of colour according to how much light there is.
Easy to apply and great coverage after one coat. I am so impressed that I shall use it for every room in the house. Our only problem has been a lack of colour charts and stock in the shop.
Beautiful colour, fantastic paint
Juliebeebee - 1 year ago
This beautiful paint is easy to use and goes on like a dream. The colour is a subtle and elegant pale grey cream.
oldindiantricks - 1 year ago
Absolutely brilliant , superb coverage easy to use lovely finish and dries quickly , brush or foam roller , I painted 3 awkward surrounds in no time at-all with no further application after first painting . The colour matches the colour of the tin a rare event , and particularly easy to cut in with ! I would go so far to say that it is my no. 2 only to the very dependable Fortress range a truly adaptable paint that is far superior to hammerite and much cheaper and easier to paint