See more Wall & ceiling paint
colourcourage Soft grey Matt Emulsion paint 2.5
This emulsion paint is suitable for ceilings walls & woodwork and covers up to 12 m² per litre on average.
- Before painting the surface must be clean, dry & free from contamination. Fill surface defects with an appropriate filler & when dry rub down until smooth. Treat absorbent substrates with a sealer or primer, sand surfaces previously painted with gloss or silk paints with fine abrasive paper.
- Suitable for Ceilings & walls
- Stir colourcourage emulsion before application & apply using a good quality short or medium pile roller, brush or paint sprayer. Depending on colour shade & surface properties a second coat may be required.
Features and benefits
The colourcourage quality wall paints are based on the templates of the German designer & artist Lars Contzen. Contzen has travelled around the world in order to track down the perfect colours. He has captured the inspiration behind each colour in photographs & afterwards reproduces them with his own pastes & pigments, mixing them meticulously to achieve a unique hue to the paint. Each template is painted by hand & thus radiates the magic of the original colour. The chalky flat matt finish consists of high-quality binders & pigments that ensure a robust finish with a unique depth & colour intensity
- Unique colours individually created by artist Lars Contzen
- Perfect, chalky-matt surface finish
- Ideal for your interior walls, ceilings & woodwork
- Highly abrasion-resistant and colour stable – colours permanently keep their perfect “freshly painted” look
- Extra strong opacity and durability - almost all colour shades look perfect after only one coat
- Creamy, non-drip formula for an easy & comfortable application
- Water based, breathable & virtually odour free with minimal VOC
- For use on woodwork ensure the surface has been treated with a sealer or primer & sand previously painted gloss or silk surfaces with a fine abrasive paper
- Can be used in a paint sprayer
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||2-4 h|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
Not a great product
DIYCharlie29 - 9 months ago
I spent a weekend painting my hallway with thispaint in Shore rock's and it's patchy and did not blend at all. Dried dark in places and light in others. Even after 3 coats I gave up. Waste of my time and now have to do it all again with a different brand.
Dawni3 - 9 months ago
Love this paint goes on so nice no smell, but so annoying when you buy 2 tins for 40 then they reduce it the next week
Just Love It!!
Annie7708 - 1 year ago
Just decorated our hallway with this gorgeous coloured paint. This is our third colour on the walls and this time we finally got the colour we wanted. It really is so true to the colour advertised online. Good coverage, great to use and cheaper than other designer paints. It’s so fabulous, I now want to redecorate other rooms in this colour! Very contemporary, calming and fresh, just love it!!
Holly Dm - 1 year ago
I have painted my lounge and dinning room this colour and love it! Great price and better quality than shop or Dulux brand
Totally different colour.
Cindas - 1 year ago
I bought this product over a month ago, as we had a week off over school holidays, there was no time like the present, however the joy did not last long the product is nothing like the colour shown on the pot it is so much darker, it is not soft grey.