See more Wall & Ceiling Paint
colourcourage Sucia rosa Matt Emulsion paint 2.5L
This is suitable for .
- Durability:Excellent durability
Features and Benefits
The colourcourage quality wall paints are based on the templates of the German designer and artist Lars Contzen. Contzen has travelled around the world in order to track down the perfect colours. He has captured the inspiration behind each colour in photographs and afterwards reproduces them with his own pastes and pigments, mixing them meticulously to achieve a unique hue to the paint. Each template is painted by hand and thus radiates the magic of the original colour. The chalky flat matt finish consists of high-quality binders and pigments that ensure a robust finish with a unique depth and colour intensity.
- Unique colours individually created by artist Lars Contzen
- Perfect, chalky-matt surface finish
- Ideal for your interior walls, ceilings and woodwork
- Highly abrasion-resistant and colour stable – colours permanently keep their perfect “freshly painted” look
- Extra strong opacity - almost all colour shades look perfect after only one coat
- Creamy, non-drip formula for an easy and comfortable application
- Exceptional opacity and durability
- Water based, breathable and virtually odour free with minimal VOC
- At B&Q we want you to be satisfied with your colour selection. Not all monitors will display colours the same and paint tins may not show the same colour as your walls do in natural light. We therefore recommend you order a tester pot online or pop in store to pick one up so you are sure that this is the right colour for you.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (L)||2.5L|
|Colour description||Sucia rosa|
|Coverage||Up to 12 m² per litre|
|Drying time||2-4 hours|
|Touch dry time||1-2 hours|
|Recoat time||2-4 hours|
|Recommended for||Ceilings & walls|