See more Real Wood Top Layer Flooring
Colours Bredene cream Oak effect Real wood top layer flooring, 1.37m² Pack
Unit of measure
This real wood top layer flooring has a cream wood top layer and an attractive brushed finish, giving the appearance of solid wood. It's hard wearing and has been made with engineered based layers. The 5gs click fitting system makes for simple installation too.
- Underlay type required: Foam, wood fibre or polystyrene
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 30 year guarantee
Features and Benefits
With the same natural beauty and luxurious feel of solid wood, real wood top layer flooring has become a popular choice for many households. Easier to install than solid wood, it features an engineered core that makes it exceptionally stable. This stability makes it suitable for underfloor heating and in conservatories as it is less resistant to heat and moisture changes in your room. Our flooring can be sanded down and refinished to give it a new lease of life, to remove signs of wear and improve the lifespan of the product.
- Glueless fitting system for fast and easy assembly - Upon installation the room is ready for you to furnish and decorate
- Compatible with electrical and water floor heating systems
- Hypo-allergenic, the wood does not attract dust
- Highly durable the top layer can be sanded down and revarnished
- Wooden floors help with the thermal insulation of a room, lowering heating costs
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Edge profile||Bevelled edge|
|Resistant to water||Not water resistant|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Bredene Cream Flooring
Lou 53 - 1 year ago
Having looked at a wide choice of laminate and wood flooring I settled on this one. Glad I did. I had it fitted by a joiner who said once the first two rows were down it was ok to lay. End result looks great.
Cream oak flooring
Alexisl - 1 year ago
Easy to fit, good quality product, would recommend, had option of using a more expensive floor chose b&q because it clicked together witch made fitting quicker