See more Luxury Vinyl Click Flooring
Colours Brown English pine effect Luxury vinyl click flooring 1.76 m² Pack
Unit of measure
- Recommended for - Most rooms in your home including bathrooms, kitchens & high traffic areas
- Multiple layer construction offers an extremely hardwearing & durable floor
- Glueless easy click fitting
- Water resistant, stain resistant & slip resistant coating that's Easy to clean
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 12 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
Create a stunning look for any room of your home with these English pine effect luxury vinyl click planks. Whatever your style this beautiful flooring will complement your interior, whether you want to add warmth and colour or lighten your space. Luxury vinyl click combines the look and feel of real wood with the practicalities, softness and quietness of vinyl flooring.
- Embossed finish to create the look and feel of real wood
- Soft, warm and quiet underfoot
- For extra luxury and to level any slight unevenness in the sub-floor Selitbloc underlay is available, designed specifically for luxury vinyl click flooring
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- Coordinating English pine effect floor edge trim and threshold available
|Finish||English pine effect|
|Surface finish||Heavy embossed|
|Fitting||Glueless easy click fitting|
|Water resistant||Water resistant|
|Care instructions||Clean with a damp cloth or mop with floor cleaner|
|For use on||Any smooth, flat surface as long as it's dry, firm & level|
Greenmonkey1 - 1 year ago
I don't usually leave reviews but this flooring is amazing. Looks and feels fabulous. Only been down a week but so far, with a 3year old, proven durable and everyone has commented on how lovely it is!
Chelston - 2 years ago
Fitted to kitchen and hallway in 1930 terraced house. Picks out the dark colour in my real wood oak worktop. Warm to your feet and easy to clean even when you spatter paint on it (as I found out). Strange it is more expensive than the warm oak which was my first choice but not in store at the time needed.
myhouse - 2 years ago
Easy to fit, flexible, easy to cut, didn't use underlay, put on concrete.
Very quiet to walk on, does not scratch even with dog continually walking on it. Very easy to clean.
Had this product now for 6 months and still looks lovely.
Much better than laminate.
Looks really good
sandrajean1955 - 3 years ago
Bought this a couple of months ago for my hall. Really impressed with how good it looks & so glad I chose this over wooden flooring.