10% off everything online for one week only | Offer ends 9 December
See more Counter & cabinet lighting
Colours Emmett Mains-powered LED White Strip light IP65 400lm (L)3m
- Only fixings included
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Comes with Fixing pack
Features and benefits
The strip light will create a modern atmosphere in your home. Whether you decide to use these in your dining area, kitchen or living spaces the neutral colour and low intensity will perfectly light your home.
- The LED striplight is safe for indoor and outdoor installation. You can install it under eaves, on gazebos or decks and understair lighting for walkways to allow visibility at night
- LED striplights are easy to install. All you need to affix to a surface is to attach the adhesive backing. For more complex installations, mounting accessories such as corner fixings are available
- IP65 offers protection against dust which has the potential to harm equipment and low pressure jets from any direction
- Ideal for humid and dusty rooms
- Plugs directly into your mains power supply
|Assembly required||Assembly not required|
|Bulb included||Bulb included|
|Maximum bulb wattage||12W|
|Number of bulbs||1|
|Switch type||Sensor switch|
TimJP - 1 year ago
As I said in my original review, I bought this item for under-shelf lighting on my model railway and it was perfect for the job. A big improvement on the previous fluorescent tubes. Could have done with more fixings but I fashioned extra ones using scotch tape so it was great for my purposes.
TimJP - 1 year ago
I bought this as undershelf lighting for my model railway and the result was amazing. There were probably not enough fixing clips for the 3m length but I fashioned a few more using scotch tape/adhesive and put a 'pelmet' edging along the front of the shelf to take away the initial glare. So for my purposes it was great.
Seriously flawed product
tonyzf - 2 years ago
I bought both the 3m and 5m strip lights. Both looked great and were easy to fit. After 1 day the 3m light adhesive backing failed, and the strip fell off the window sill. Another month later the same happened to the 5m version. Prior to fitting both lights I ensured that the surfaces were clean. The adhesive strip backing the lights is activated by removing a paper strip. Clearly the adhesive is not up to the job of holding the weight of the light strip.