See more Solid Wood Flooring
Harmony, 1.46m² Pack
For a warm and traditional style, this 15mm thick oak flooring has an attractive finish and will transform your room into a luxurious living space. The sanded unfinished wood allows for great durability and with a tongue & groove system, installation is simple.
- Fitting type: Angle click system
- Not suitable for underfloor heating
Features and Benefits
The irresistible natural beauty of solid wood flooring remains a popular choice for many. The look and feel of the wood grain coupled with the thermal insulation properties of wood will make your chosen space one of tranquillity and warmth. Solid wood flooring is susceptible to moisture and humidity changes, making it sensitive to seasonal changes, so you'll need to consider acclimatisation before installation but once laid, and with maintenance the hardwearing nature of wood flooring means it's a great long term option for your home.
Fantastic Value for Money
Jack_90 - 7 months ago
Bought this flooring to cover a hallway and living room. We laid 25 sqm in a weekend, followed by sanding and laquer over the following days (depending how many coats you require). We're pretty good at DIY, and this can be done without the help of a professional, provided you put in the effort preparing the room and layout. We used B&Q's own brand floor adhesive. The finish and quality of the blocks is excellent.
Big M1 - 10 months ago
We bought 40sqm of this and there are some things you need to know especially on a large floor area.
1) We had it laid by a professional
2) The 'click' in principal sounded great, in reality it isn't. Each pack contains a variety of sizes, the smallest one for whatever reason is slightly wider than the rest. The result being when you start the next row, the interlocking part doesn't work effectively and rather than having a neat finish you end up with a 2mm gap in the next row.
3) This flooring albeit the design sounded great ends up actually a ' floating floor' as you don't nail it to your ply/ floor boards. This means when you walk across it, you get cracking noises and general movement noises. Whereby in my other room my solid oak floor of 10 years doesn't make a sound.
4) This is UNTREATED and when laid looks very ' barn' like, however it's not till you look at the price of quality floor oils or wax and they are £50 plus a tin. When you have done 40sqm, I would have been better paying the extra for the finished versions.
It is okay if you are not doing a large floor area, this stuff isn't that cheap, so I would have expected better. I'm hoping this isn't and expensive mistake.
Beautiful quality, looks stunning.
Missy1989 - 11 months ago
Extremely happy with this product. Went down quickly and beautifully. The quality is very good and it has a stunning raw wood textured look but is very smooth. Only needed a light sanding to even it all out once it is laid as it was very smooth already (it comes sanded but not finished) then i finished it with a clear, matt sealer. Well worth the investment and no squeaky, bouncy fake floor! Not for ammeters, get a proper carpenter to do it and you'll get the best finish.
Magenta86 - 1 year ago
I decided to invest on this oak flooring and absolutely pleased with the result. Would recommend