See more Laminate flooring
Colours Leggiero Grey Concrete effect Laminate Flooring, 1.72m² Pack
This laminate flooring has an attractive Concrete effect finish, embossed surface finish and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm.
- Suitable for all type of rooms (bathrooms when using hydro kit & pe foam) including living rooms, hallways, bedrooms, studies, utility rooms & kitchens
- Drop click
- Water resistant
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 20 years guarantee
Features and benefits
This laminate flooring has an attractive Concrete effect finish, embossed surface and 4 sided bevelled edge. Each plank uses a simple click system, so installation is simple. It can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm.
- This laminate flooring has 2 attractive rectangular concrete effect tiles within each plank, with an embossed surface finish and bevelled edge for an upscale realism
- Suitable for all type of rooms, including bathrooms when using hydrokit & PE foam
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- AC5 wear rating ideal for residential use with high traffic, and commercial use with intensive traffic
- Each plank uses a simple click system and it can be used with underfloor heating to keep your home warm
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Material||High-density fibreboard (HDF)|
|Underlay type required||Foam, wood fibre or polystyrene|
Dazzler2021 - 11 days ago
Very hard to fit but I sussed it out. Don’t listen to the reviews on here by install one row at a time, it will never line up straight. Install a board at a time but don’t connect the side to the one next to it. Fit in in flush to the board in front, and then use a pull bar and hammer to bang it in sideways connecting it! Definitely don’t try a row at a time, I spent hours and was on the verge of returning it, for some reason it’s curved when trying it that way. Stunning floor once complete
Love this flooring!
Nickymac - 2 months ago
I did my hall, living room and kitchen in this flooring, I've just done my en suite with it too. Had lots of comments on how lovely it is. Very pleased with it. Easy to install and affordable.
Great looking floor
Kimmmmm - 3 months ago
Bought this concrete till effect as I didn’t want the wood effect.
Dad and my brother laid it (not professionals). Easy to install. No gaps. Happy with the results. Only pain was to get the tile effect (row 1 and row 3 “tiles” lining up) so quite a bit of wastage.
Just need to find some trim that matches.
Build gang - 4 months ago
Bought it for my living room and kitchen area and so far been really good. Easy to fit just need to use a bit of elbow grease as give it a good hit with a malet. Finish is good
Lovely, modern looking floor
expertfloorlayer - 5 months ago
Ok, so it's a bit of a pig to lay, but anyone with something about them will be fine. All the reviews who are saying its impossible to fit without a gap really need to just let a professional do, everyone else, go for it, it looks great when finished