We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Counter & cabinet lighting
Colours Minidoka Gloss White Mains-powered LED Under cabinet light IP20
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Comes with 1x 5W integrated bulb & fixing pack
Features and benefits
The under cabinet lighting is perfect to light a tasking area such as cooking or workspace. You can install it inside, above or under surfaces of the kitchen, bookcase or wardrobes, the possibilities are endless.
- IP20 offers protection against solid objects up to 12mm in a dry room
- Not suitable for humid environments
- Energy rated A for an efficient light solution
- The under cabinet option provides you with a neutral colour, medium intensity light and beam angle
- LED technology reduces power consumption, is longlasting and environmentally friendly, saving energy and money in the long term
|Bulb included||Bulb included|
|Maximum bulb wattage||5W|
|Motion sensor||No motion sensor|
|Number of bulbs||1|
|Variable light colour||Non-variable light colour|
pmc2 - 10 months ago
It had a nice bright light but previous purchases from B & Q of under cabinet lights have been a warm white not pure white light The warm white is preferable for us as it gives a better ambience. Therefore disappointed
Did the job perfectly
screwdriver32 - 1 year ago
I bought several of these to re do the lights in my kitchen, & i couldn't be happier, They DO come with the connector cables (one in each box) & were super easy to fit, i was able to link five lights on one cabinet easily & four on another set of cabinets all in under one hour. The effect was brilliant compared to the old tubes i had installed originally.
no extension / join cables available
Mister Angry - 1 year ago
I bought six of these lights for our kitchen only to find you have to plug each one into the wall as B&Q dont supply any joining cabled to allow you to loop them all together , even although each light had the facility to do this.