See more Wood varnish
Colours Oak Satin Floor Wood varnish, 2.5L
Sold & shipped by B&Q
This quick drying floor varnish in oak satin can be applied to interior wooden floors, to enhance and protect against knocks and scratches. The low odour, non-yellowing varnish takes 4 hours to dry and will cover up to 45 m² per litre on average.
- Protecting interior wooden floors whilst highlighting the beauty of the wood.
- Suitable for Wood
- Prepare the surface by removing any loose, flaking or peeling coatings completely. For bare wood, lightly sand to remove any loose fibres. Use a cloth dampened with white spirit to remove any dirt, dust or grease.
- Apply evenly in the direction of the wood grain using a brush.
Features and benefits
- Highlights the beauty of the wood grain
- Gives a long lasting finish, which is touch dry in 30 minutes
- Suitable for light traffic areas
- Suitable for use on all interior wood, cork or parquet flooring
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Drying time||4 h|
|Recoat time||4 hours|