See more Real Wood Top Layer Flooring
Colours Sotto caramel Oak effect Oak Real wood top layer flooring, 1.37m² Pack
This real wood top layer flooring has a caramel oak top layer and an attractive brushed finish, giving the appearance of solid wood. It's hard wearing and has been made with engineered based layers. The 5gs click fitting system makes for simple installation too.
- Underlay type required: Foam, wood fibre or polystyrene
- Suitable for use with underfloor heating
- 30 years guarantee
Features and benefits
The natural stains and knots of this caramel colour real wood flooring give it a rusic style. Coated in natural oil to enhance the texture of the flooring and with an ageing effect which highlights the naural beauty of the oak's grain patterns. The bevelled edges make the board look longer, giving it lightness and depth. Great for neutral interiors with a classic or rustic style, it is complemented by simple, preferably wooden furniture.
- Glueless fitting system for fast and easy assembly - Upon installation the room is ready for you to furnish and decorate
- Compatible with electrical and water floor heating systems
- Hypo-allergenic, the wood does not attract dust
- Highly durable the top layer can be sanded down and revarnished
- Wooden floors help with the thermal insulation of a room, lowering heating costs
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Edge profile||Bevelled edge|
|Base material||Coniferous wood|
|Resistant to water||Not water resistant|
|Top layer thickness||2.5mm|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Very nice engineered flooring
Sparky dog - 5 years ago
Have just fitted 40m2 of this flooring in our home. Whilst the 5g fitting system is awkward at first, you soon get used to it. Also, check the packs in store before you buy. Many of the top planks have been damaged. The finish of this floor is absoluteley beautiful and has the appearance of one much more expensive. We're very pleased and would highly recommend it!