See more Real Wood Top Layer Flooring
Colours Sotto Oak Real wood top layer flooring 1.37m² Pack
This real wood top layer flooring has a oak top layer and an attractive brushed finish, giving the appearance of solid wood. It's hard wearing and has been made with engineered based layers. The click fitting system makes for simple installation too.
- Guarantee - 30 years
- Click fitting system
- Type of underlay required - Foam, wood fibre or polystyrene
Features and Benefits
With the same natural beauty and luxurious feel of solid wood, real wood top layer flooring has become a popular choice for many households. Easier to install than solid wood, it features an engineered core that makes it exceptionally stable. This stability makes it suitable for underfloor heating and in conservatories as it is less resistant to heat and mositure changes in your room. Our flooring can be sanded down and refinished to give it a new lease of life, to remove signs of wear and improve the lifespan of the product.
- Glueless fitting system for fast and easy assembly - Upon installation the room is ready for you to furnish and decorate
- Compatible with electrical and water floor heating systems
- Highly durable the top layer can be sanded down and revarnished
- Wooden floors help with the thermal insulation of a room, lowering heating costs
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Real wood top layer||2.5 mm thick|
|Suitable for splash areas||Not suitable for splash areas|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
lovely quality floor
Gargan - 23 days ago
Just put this down in my sons lounge ,looks great , pays to open enough to do about 5 rows to mix them up and see how the joints go....