We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Counter & cabinet lighting
Colours Upha Silver effect Mains-powered LED Under cabinet light IP20
- Manufacturer guarantee: 5 years
- Included - 1x 19W integrated bulb, IR sensor & fixing pack
Features and benefits
The under cabinet lighting is perfect to light a tasking area such as cooking or workspace. You can install it inside, above or under surfaces of the kitchen, bookcase or wardrobes, the possibilities are endless.
- By waving your hand in front of the IR sensor, you can turn your lights on and off with ease
- 90° PIR detection angle with upto 5cm detection range
- The under cabinet option provides you with a neutral colour, medium intensity light and beam angle
- IP20 offers protection against solid objects up to 12mm in a dry room
- Not suitable for humid environments
- Energy rated A for an efficient light solution
- LED technology reduces power consumption, is longlasting and environmentally friendly, saving energy and money in the long term
|Bulb included||Bulb included|
|Material||Aluminium & plastic|
|Maximum bulb wattage||19W|
|Motion sensor||Motion sensor|
|Number of bulbs||1|
|Variable light colour||Non-variable light colour|
Simple and effective
UpcyclerDiane - 31 days ago
I reviewed all the different types of under cabinet lights on line and visited the Dewsbury store for further information & advice - Tom was extremely helpful & I bought this product, the shorter one & some double sided tape - easiest DIY job ever and looks fabulous. Sensor means I don't have to leave on and there is ample lead to plug in. Love them!!!
Rubbish sensor range
pelocat - 7 months ago
Bought to use in my wardrobes. Sensor range in instructions is 5cm! Had to touch the sensor to turn it on and off!