See more Garden Storage
Keter Comfy Wood effect Plastic Garden storage box
Our stores do not stock this product
This patio storage box with a 270L capacity is a great way to store your garden tools, sundries, cushions, or whatever else you might need to tidy away.
- Assembly required
- Please ensure a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required
Features and benefits
- Decorative garden storage in stylish, board effect design
- Built-in handles and rollers for easy patio movement
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash needed to keep it looking good
- Padlock hasp for storage security
- This product is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions, simple snap-together assembly - no tools required. One person self-assembly
- Please ensure that this box is installed on a flat and level surface. No other ground preparation is normally required
- Combines the practicality of a patio storage box with a decorative two person seat
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated.
|Door type||Lift up|
|Locking mechanism||Padlock hasp|
ado2 - Yesterday
Good product , I bought 2 . Took 5 minutes each to erect . No. ISI le problems and seems sturdy enough . Time will tell if waterproof , but so far I’m impressed. I also have a keter shed which was also very good
Chopper3434 - 9 days ago
Makes a great cheap coffin. Feels flimsy when erecting. I'd imagine the thing would have broke under the wifes weight, but i hit her with a shovel. Right, back to digging the hole
Sean8866 - 11 days ago
Bought 2 of these and neither came with instructions and parts were missing. One cracked during the build process with little force. Still good for the money however just be careful when putting together and hopefully you will have instructions
Boymum - 13 days ago
Bought this box to keep the kids toys in outside. Box was collected from store by a relative for me during lockdown. Once home and opened the box is cracked in 2 places, however still managed to build it. The lid does not close and stay closed though and has to be weighted down. Have contacted b&q twice via online contact forms and no reply. Poor quality Product
Not the best
liza564 - 13 days ago
Arrived on time which was great.
On putting it together, it's not the tightest of fits, it does feel a bit flimsy and I doubt it's going to be waterproof so would look at covering it when raining. It'll do as an interim storage box until we find a much better one.
Would I buy it again? No, I think it's slightly overpriced for what you get. But to get a really good one, you need to spend a lot more money.