See more 1.5 Bowl Sinks
Cooke & Lewis Apollonia Satin Stainless steel 1.5 Bowl Sink & drainer
- Fittings & fixings included
- Includes Sink, Sink Clips, Tap Hole Cover and Instruction Manual
- Clean with non-abrasive substances and materials when necessary. Please avoid using any abrasive cleaners, scrubbing pads, or wipes, as this may damage or wear down the sink surface
- 15 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
The stainless steel finish of this sink makes it a practical, stylish and affordable choice for any kitchen
- The two bowl design is deal for those who want to multitask
- Heat resistant up to 180°C
- This sink includes a drainer, making it ideal for those who need space to dry dishes
- This Apollonia sink offers flush edges that create the perfect join to the worktop which adds a premium look to your kitchen
- The sink bowl is deep and wide to create a practical sink for your kitchen and making washing up large items a breeze
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Standard||EN 13310:2003, EN 13310:2015|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1.5|
Poor quality fixings make fitting difficult
Nickibee - 31 days ago
Just had this sink fitted by a competent person. The fixings are very badly designed making the sink hard to fit and and fixing it securely has led to dents in the drainer.
Nice sink but spoilt by nasty fixings!
Edo1 - 4 months ago
I have had this for a year. It is very solid, quiet, and good looking. Despite another review which complained about the fitting screws, my fitter had no problems at all.
A rubbish service from B&Q
byzantian - 10 months ago
This sink came in probably the most tattered packaging I've ever seen. I had ordered this online. Was a bit hesitant at first as it was obviously a return but the customer service lady said it was not scratched so I didn't unwrap the polythene. On getting it home, I found she was right, it wasn't scratched, but someone had stuck to it some very sticky tape which is very hard to get off and is in the bowl and on the drainer. We had no choice but to fit it as the kitchen fitter was going to finish soon. Also, the plug cap for one of the holes was missing. Really angry that B&Q should try to sell someone a product in such a terrible state. I will not buy anything from them again. Actually the sink itself seems to be very good quality but I am stuck with some very strong adhesive which frankly I'm not sure how to remove. I'll be contacting B&Q customer service and will also take it up with head office.
Nice looking sink
Oli9 - 10 months ago
I’ve had this sink a month or so now and it looks great. It’s really deep so great for bowls of water. Only down side is that is scratches very easily. It also did take a little longer to fit as the bowl was deeper than the last sink so piping has to be moved
Good looking sink.
M R D - 1 year ago
First time fitting a sink and it couldn't have been easier. Brackets are easy to use and did the job just fine. Very sturdy and well made.