See more Single Bowl Sinks
Cooke & Lewis Apollonia Satin Stainless steel 1 Bowl Sink & drainer
Our stores do not stock this product
- Fittings & fixings included
- Includes Sink, Sink Clips, Tap Hole Cover and Instruction Manual
- Clean with non-abrasive substances and materials when necessary. Please avoid using any abrasive cleaners, scrubbing pads, or wipes, as this may damage or wear down the sink surface
- 15 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
The stainless steel finish of this sink makes it a practical, stylish and affordable choice for any kitchen
- Heat resistant up to 180°C
- This sink includes a drainer, making it ideal for those who need space to dry dishes
- The sink bowl is deep and wide to create a practical sink for your kitchen and making washing up large items a breeze
- This Apollonia sink offers flush edges that create the perfect join to the worktop which adds a premium look to your kitchen
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Standard||EN 13310:2003, EN 13310:2015|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1|
AWFUL - SCRATCHES EASILY & LOOSES SHINE
Russell123 - 22 days ago
Looks great initially then you use it and it scratches and has the look of a brillo pad.
Definitely wouldn't recommend
Scratches very easily & rusts
Nicky20 - 23 days ago
Installed this 2-3 months ago when moved house. Has had moderate use (4 person family), lots of scuffs & scratches all over. Some rust spots in bottom of bowl. Luckily we’re replacing when we extend our kitchen but definitely won’t be buying again not recommend anyone else buy it!!
A quality sink.
Simtex01 - 4 months ago
Had this installed for around eight months now.
Very happy with the ease of fitting into B&Q` s kitchen sink base units.
Not had any rust spots or staining issues as previous reviewers have mentioned.
No problem with scratches either.
The Pack A 1 bowl waste, overflow & plumbing kit which is available separately is easy to install to the sink to connect to your drainage pipe & washing machine drainage too.
Bought a Cooke & Lewis Fontes Chrome Kitchen Top lever Mixer tap to finish the job. PERFECT...
Dave 58 - 8 months ago
I bought this product to replace old sink and fit new replacement of taps. I had read reviews but still chose to take a chance. I am so glad I purchased this sink. It looks good,
easy to fit (where sinks are concerned) and still looks good several months after fitting.
I have not found any staining issues.
Lou pal - 8 months ago
I chose this sink as it had a nice big bowl. I also went for a slightly more expensive sink as I thought it would be better quality. The sink has been in for a week and I have discovered it scratches really easily. I am disappointed and can’t change it as our worktop has been cut to size. Wouldn’t recommend