See more Toilet & Vanity Units
Cooke & Lewis Ardesio Bodega grey LH Vanity & toilet pack
- Brackets supplied, Assembly required. Full instructions included
- Chrome effect Handles included
- Adjustable shelf
- White solid surface basin. Taps and accessories available separately
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
Our Cooke & Lewis Ardesio collection will add instant five star style to your bathroom. This range combines the best of high-end style with practical design to create a range that will transform your bathroom into a room you’ll love to live in
- Cooke & Lewis Ardesio wood grain effect bodega grey vanity unit, (H)820mm (W)1050mm (D)470mm, 33kg
- Cooke & Lewis Ardesio white LH basin, (H)30mm (W)1070mm (D)480mm, 19kg
- Cooke & Lewis Tyler toilet with standard close seat, (H)390mm (W)550mm (D)360mm, dual flush 4L/6L, includes Fluidmaster concealed cistern
- Waterproof PVC pressed finished with rounded door edges for durability, includes soft close hinges
- Monobloc tap and waste available separately
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||MDF & MFC cabinet|
robbiec3 - 1 year ago
The unit arrived flat packed and was assembled easily. All holes were predrilled and a bag of screws, brackets and clips needed were present. The toilet pack contained all necessary parts and again assembly was straightforward. One of the doors rubs on the bottom panel, as yet not resolved.
Now the bad part, the sink is not WHITE. When you lift the lid on the toilet, it is next to the sink and it shows the difference in colour. In our case, we have the bath on the other side which again shows the colour difference.
I did visit B & Q Leeds Extra before I ordered this unit, unfortunately they did not have one on display. As I had to order it that day as the special offer ended later.
I have since visited B & Q Harrogate where there is one on display. Next to it is another unit with a WHITE sink. It is obvious, perhaps it's the store lighting.
The Ardesio unit comes in grey or white finish. I wonder if I had chosen a white unit, would I have the same colour sink?
All in all a disappointing purchase
unhappy sue - 2 years ago
at last...its come. All good apart from the legs they have given for the bath. Not at all appropriate (feet missng) so we are using legs from old bath.
Good product but different colour to anticipated
Drowen1878 - 3 years ago
Bough a month ago delivered quickly. Opened and saw it was a very different colour to what's in the photos. Much duller and less browny. But once installed i was lucky that it still matched my bathroom! Good product in general but it is expensive for veneered mdf at the end of the day
Very nice product overall
thatcharlie - 3 years ago
We purchased this because it looked good and fitted nicely in the space we had. Overall, we really like it and it does look very nice. I've added what I believe are the pros and cons. The Pros definitely outweigh the cons, but the following are my honest opinions.
* It does look very nice once its fitted correctly.
* It's a really good size, not to big, not too small.
* Looks a lot more expensive than it actually is (see cons).
* The sink is fantastic and coupled with nice taps, looks amazing. Great size and easy to clean. It's a nice and sturdy and just feels really good quality. I suspect this is where most of the cost goes.
* Provides lots of space to store 'stuff' in the bathroom.
* Soft close hinges are great.
* Generally very sturdy when fitted correctly.
* The included instructions are not bad, and any average DIYer should be able to install fairly easily.
* Well packaged and protected for delivery.
* Is part of a range which has some nice accessories.
* Marks/Scratches pretty easily.
* Some of the pre-drilled holes weren't pre-drilled correctly.
* The toilet does have an ever-so-slight defect with it's shape and moulding. I can see it's not entirely symmetrical and there is a lump near the back. I guess these are mass produced and perhaps I just received a 'dodgy' one.
* The provided cistern is ok, although the flush buttons don't look as good as you'd expect.
* No soft close toilet seat! Really??
* Is expensive for what it is considering 80% of it is just chipboard.
Nic27 - 3 years ago
Recently installed and we can't fault it! The quality of the toilet, sink and vanity unit are just what we wanted, we have had lots of positive comments from friends saying how lovely it looks.
Only thing that would improve this is a soft closing toilet seat, although the one provided is of a good standard.