See more Shower Doors
Cooke & Lewis Beloya Shower door with 2 panel sliding door & Mirror Glass (W)1400mm
Update your bathroom with this shower door from Cooke & Lewis' Beloya range. The generous size will create a tranquil and spa like setting in your bathroom, while the sleek silver effect frame and stunning mirrored glass provides the perfect finishing touch.
- This shower door has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied
- Comes with a colour matched screw caps and is suitable for use in a recess, or with a side panel to make an enclosure
- 10 year manufacturer guarantee
Features and Benefits
If it's ease and functionality that you're looking for then the Beloya range is the perfect option. With a special easy clean coating that helps prevent limescale build up and no silicone needed for the wall profile, the enclosure comes with a 10 year guarantee.
- Constructed from 8mm toughened safety glass for additional strength and durability
- The door is magnetised for better sealing
- Width adjustable from 1375 mm to 1425 mm
- We've applied an easy clean coating on the inner side of glass to prevent calcium build up. The door also has a flat shape and hidden screws for easy cleaning convenience.
- Quick-release system
- Compatible Tray: Limski Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1400mm (W)800mm (D)75mm, Liquid Rectangular Shower Tray (L)1400mm (W)900mm (D)60mm
- If you're positioning your shower enclosure against 1 wall you will need 2x Beloya Fixed Shower Panel (W)800/900mm to complete your enclosure. If you are positioning against 2 walls you will need 1x Beloya Fixed Shower Panel (W)800/900mm depending on your chosen tray
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
|Fitting instructions||Ensure shower enclosure has been securely fitted to the wall|
|Door rollers||Clip on & off rollers|
|CE approved||CE approved|
not great quality
Litlen1 - 8 months ago
The most pathetic instructions on the planet would be really confusing for your average DIYer who hasn't done that many. Parts were in wrong packaging and therefore had the wrong numbers on them. The fixed door had the sticker on it to advise of which side had coating on glass....the other door did not so who knows if we got it round the right way. There are two covers for the soft closers and on both the silly little plastic lug/pin broke so they don't attach. There are some very fiddly tiny caps and drilling and fixing the tiny clips that hold the side covers on was very awkward as they are so near the edge of the frame. Doesn't look bad when up but quality is not great - Expected better for the price.