See more Pull Out / Spring Neck Taps
Cooke & Lewis Bilbrough Matt Kitchen Side lever spring neck & spout tap
This matt side lever spring neck and spout tap from Cooke and Lewis' Bilbrough range brings a stylish finishing touch to your kitchen. It's suitable for high and low pressure systems.
- Guarantee - 10 years
- Comes with - Comes with 2x 1/2" BSP female flexible braided hose with built in pre-filters and fixings and installation instructions
- Fixings supplied
Features and Benefits
The tap has a pull down spout you can remove from it's holding position giving it extended reach. Ideal for washing plates or filling vessels too big for your sink
- A single lever control makes this tap extremely easy to operate. It’s easy to use with one hand so works well in a busy kitchen
- Fitted with a Neoperl water saving aerator that regulates the flow of the tap and helps you save water with every use
- Equipped with a dual function spray head spout that makes everyday tasks like rinsing salad a breeze
- Equipped with 2 separate spouts for added functionality. Great for busy kitchens and keen cooks
- This taps spring neck design will make a statement in any kitchen
|Material||Brass & stainless steel|
|Movement capability||360° swivel spout|
|Suitable water pressure||High & low pressure|
horningtoft - 10 months ago
Less than three months old and the matt finish is flacking off.
Donealotofdiy - 1 year ago
Not a cheap example, looks good but I have an issue with it. The nut / device for holding the main body of the tap is flimsy, its a plastic fitting with metal insert, I was very reluctant to use grips on it, for obvious reasons. I was troubled when fitting it, got it as tight as I thought was practical ( I am well experienced) and now when it is near impossible to get at, it shows signs of moving! The advice from the store is to use grips, here goes! Shame, for the sake of a decent nut. I generally find B & Q products very good.
Great looking tap
Ellee - 1 year ago
I bought this tap to match my black glass and stainless steel sink. It matches perfectly and it has two taps l can use one in each sink. Perfect.
Quality at a price
leesmith - 1 year ago
Purchased a cheap version of this tap before Xmas and it only lasted till July! Even the flexi pipes were shockingly broke and throwing water out behind boxing. Brought this from our local store, gulped at cost but you only live once
When fitting it, I found it superior to old one, it was better quality on every way. Now it's only been on just over a month but really impressed and highly pleased so far. No leaks from flexi's, no leaks from tap itself and when you turn spouts around they are solid in movement, no wobbly bits! Although this cost £150 and old tap cost £34 there is a BIG difference , nearly £120 difference??? Well, so far I would say YES!!
Now I like a bargain, like to get a few quid knocked off here and there, but highly pleased so far with this tap and maybe it will last 10yr ??
My advise is don't buy cheap off of net, even if their reviews are good, they are possibly made up!