See more 1.5 Bowl Sinks
Cooke & Lewis Buckland 1.5 bowl Polished Stainless steel Sink & drainer
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from Cooke & Lewis's Buckland range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1.5 bowls, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Comes with - Fixing clips, sealing strip and tap hole cover
- Other parts/packs required - Pack B space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and Benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen.
- Minimum cabinet width: 650 mm
- Other parts/packs required - Pack B waste kit required
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
|Number of bowls||1.5 bowl|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Overflow Included||Overflow not included|
|Other parts/packs required||Pack B waste kit required|
Poor Draining Board
Phillyfoo - 9 months ago
Had this sink fitted last year & never been happy, the most annoying part is the draining board. The water does not drain, it sits in the groves and you have to wipe the water away, the last grove near the small bowl dips back wards and the water collects. Very odd as I would say this is not fit for its purpose, try to find a sink that simply drains.
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Strangling with the water stains ,but stained clean done the job for me ,nice and shiny sink now
Products as stated
Senikorpro - 1 year ago
I am happy with the service received and the quality of the products
nice sink shame about the fixing clips
isitdoneyet - 2 years ago
Nice sink looks great but the fixing clips supplied with the sink are not on par with the quality of the sink. The screw part on some of the clips jammed causing the threads of the screws to strip rendering the clip useless other fault of the clip is as it tightens it closes on part of the sink rim so the sink cant be seated properly . Once again nice sink let down by some of the fixings
Smart design, good size main bowl
The Organiser - 2 years ago
Doing some minor alterations to kitchen opted for a new sink at the same time. Tried the Franke Ascona but this went in the bin still looking good but the push in clips broke off when fitting, twisting the sink. Opted for the better fit of the Buckland, went in a treat with the screw/push on clips and really tight to the worktop. Now for the downside, if you like the really polished surface it may irritate as you are forever wiping as the littlest bit of water leaves a mark. I have always used a sink protector on the draining board area, a god thing with this as it is very easily scratched and just putting plates on it without has scratched the surface. plus the waves in the draining board area aren't great enough to make water run off as easily as the ribbed type.