See more Ceramic sinks
Cooke & Lewis Burbank Gloss White Ceramic 1 Bowl Sink & drainer
Number of bowls
An essential addition to any kitchen, this white sink & drainer from Cooke & Lewis's Burbank range is made from sturdy ceramic. It has 1 bowl, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Comes with Stopper & honeycomb panel
- Avoid leaving household bleaches or household chemicals in prolonged contact with your sink. Use a trivet or mat to avoid direct contact of very hot objects to the sink surface
- Minimum cabinet width: 600 mm
- Worktop suitabilityAll worktops
- Internal dimensions: (L)1005mm x (W)525mm x (D)226mm
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Other parts/packs required - Pack A space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and benefits
- Handcrafted and baked fire clay, Ceramic sinks are silky to the touch and wipe down easily after use without staining.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 60 cm
- Other parts/packs required - Pack A waste kit required
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Standard||TS EN 13310|
|Usable litre capacity||29.9L|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1|
Help - Waste Pipe?
TED2412 - 3 months ago
I have recently bought this sink but can’t find a waste pipe suitable for it. Can anyone help?
Very attractive sink
Scheissefuergehirn - 4 months ago
Stylish ceramic sink. Very heavy. It should stay where you put it without brackets, which is just as well as it doesn't have any.
Be very careful if you choose this
Spann - 8 months ago
I had this sink a month only to find a small defect appear in the basin but because obviously I had paid a fitter we decided it was so small we wouldn't bother changing it. This was a bad mistake! The circle has grown in width! Now I am having a debate with B&Q whether they will change it.
Good look, design flaws
TPrids - 11 months ago
As has already been highlighted on previous reviews, unfortunately a nice looking sink has been spoiled by a design flaw. If the base of the tap you are installing is remotely wide, it will overlap with the drainage and therefore not sit flush to the surface. The result of this is water leaking through the bottom of the tap to the underneath...great shame as was ironically purchased with a Cooke & Lewis kitchen tap!
Tara116 - 1 year ago
Don't listen to bad reviews I'm over the moon with this sink!