See more 1.5 Bowl Sinks
Cooke & Lewis Cajal Stainless steel 1.5 Bowl Sink
Number of bowls
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink from Cooke & Lewis's Cajal range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1.5 bowls and comes without tap holes, so you can choose where to position your taps.
- Includes Fixing clips
- Clean with non-abrasive substances and materials when necessary
- 15 years Guarantee
- Other parts/packs required - Pack B space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen.
- Minimum cabinet width: 800 mm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
Looks fantastic but terrible quality
Anonymous - Yesterday
I’ve had this sink installed now for 10 months. When it first went in it looked amazing and I loved that it was wider than the standard under mount sinks you can get. Having the 2 sections was also a bonus.
However, even with really careful use it very quickly got scratches all over the base. I’ve had cheaper stainless steel sinks in the past that have never done this. It looks horrible. I haven’t used any abrasive cleaning materials or scrubs but there’s obviously going to be a fair amount of cutlery etc in the sink and it marks so easily.
It’s also really difficult to keep this sink looking good as it doesn’t drain well and the sharp corners gather food and dirt. I have to give it a good bleach, wipe down and thorough polish for it to look half decent and then as soon as you use it it looks a mess again.
I decided to get a stainless steel sink so that it would be durable and low maintenance which is exactly the opposite of what this sink has turned out to be. Hoping that this review will save others from making the same mistake. I wish it would be easier to replace but as it is undermounted we’d have to replace the worktop too!
Alicey - 1 year ago
Really nice sink but does not fit in a standard unit as over 600mm wide.
Jasonfu - 3 years ago
Bought this item a month ago fitted it my self was very easy and looks great