See more Cabinet Doors
Cooke & Lewis Carisbrooke Taupe Deep bridging door (W)500mm
This stylish grey Deep bridging door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a modern feel.
- Taupe, non-framed door with a shaker design and textured finish
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Compatible with 500mm deep wall bridging cabinets
- Buying guide pack number - Pack AA
Features and Benefits
The refined woodwork detail of our Carisbrooke Taupe kitchen helps retain the character of this style whilst a splash of colour gives this kitchen a contemporary feel. Pair this range with stainless steel accessories for a modern look full of traditional charm.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, simply wipe down with a soft non abrasive cloth. Great for messy chefs.
- Our Carisbrooke kitchen doors are slowly kiln dried to prevent warping and other unwanted imperfections before being brushed to reveal the true beauty of the grain beneath the surface and painted to achieve the desired final finish. Every door is personally inspected by our experienced kitchen craftsman before being individually boxed by hand. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Compatibility||500mm deep wall bridging cabinets|
|Material||Ash frame & MDF panel|
|Construction||Ash door with veneered centre panel|
|Handles included||Handles & door knobs are available separately|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Height (mm)||445 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||21 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|