See more Shower Doors
Cooke & Lewis Carmony Shower door with Single sliding soft close door (W)1200mm
Our stores do not stock this product
Enhance your shower experience with this shower door from Cooke & Lewis' Carmony range. The soft close single sliding door and spacious design will make a fantastic feature for your bathroom, while the sleek silver effect frame and beautiful clear glass provides the perfect finishing touch.
- This shower door has left hand fittings. Fixings supplied
- Shower tray not included - Shower tray and waste available separately
- Compatible with rectangular shower trays - Choose from low profile and hidden waste trays
- 2 year manufacturer guarantee
- A right hand version of this door is also available
Features and benefits
- Our Carmony soft close doors are an easy way to add a bit more luxury to your bathroom. Slowing the door before it closes, it prevents loud bangs as well as damage, bringing you peace of mind and a bit more peace and quiet.
- Constructed from 6mm toughened safety glass, providing excellent strength and durability.
- We've applied a special easy clean coating to the glass so that you can spend more time enjoying your shower and less time cleaning it.
- When installing shower enclosures, whether it be a new feature to your bathroom or a simple replacement, we recommend checking your plumbing and tiling for any cracks or leaks. A professional can help make sure your bathroom is water tight and protect your walls and floors from water damage.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
|Glazing type||Toughened safety glass|
|Uneven wall adjustment||20mm|
|Door rollers||Clip on & off rollers|
Lovely door, couple of small issues
Dave 28 from Swansea - 3 years ago
We really love this door, it looks great, is nice and sturdy and the soft close mechanism is lovely. Like the previous reviewer, we installed the door exactly to the specifications and it leaked from under the shower tray quite badly. We discovered that water was escaping down a hole that needed to be drilled into the shower tray in order to mount a bracket. That was easily solved by removing the screw and filling the hole with silicone before replacing the screw again. This should have been recommended in the assembly instructions.
Also, if you splash water around the bottom of the door it tends to bounce out into the room. There is a ledge provided to help stop this but it's not quite big enough. I'd imagine that this is easily solved by adding a little rubber skirt on top of the ledge or something along those lines.
Leaks under the door
cbb410 - 3 years ago
This shower enclosure has just been installed exactly as per the instructions. When in use for the first time rivulets of water could be seen running down the inside of the door and out over the floor at the bottom. A big "mop up" required afterwards.
Don't buy this one. It's not fit for purpose. We're dismantling and returning it.