See more Snake Hinges
Cooke & Lewis Door-stay Non-framed 600mm bridging cabinet hinge, Pack of 2
These concealed hinges from Cooke & Lewis are made from metal and are compatible with non-framed 600mm wide bridging doors.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Model Pack Number - B1
- Pack includes 2 x hinges plus fixing plates, 1 x 60N gas piston and soft-close buffer
- Fixings supplied
- Fitting instructions supplied with product
Features and Benefits
- The door stay feature of this hinge is great for vertical opening doors on bridging cabinets. Simply open the door and the hinge will hold the door in place until you push it closed again.
- Soft-close hinges are great for busy and hectic lifestyles. No more doors banging shut against cabinets, causing damage and noise, these hinges will catch the door just before it closes to bring it to soft quiet stop.
- Easily adjust the door position using the 3 adjuster screws built into the hinge.
- Do not use a power screw driver or over tighten screws as this may cause damage to the door or cabinet.
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
50% dead on arrival...
mrufek - 4 months ago
Ordered two sets, one gas piston dead on arrival, unable to hold the door.
Poor fitting instructions, pointing to marked/pre drilled holes that are not there...
Impossible to fit
JohnC247 - 4 months ago
Trying to fit this unit to the instructions is impossible. Have had to leave it off what a waste of money.
Hydraulic does not work
JVD - 10 months ago
The fitting instruction with the bridging cupboard are misleading. When you discover the diagrams on the plastic sleeve for the hydraulic arm it becomes much clearer! However, the supplied hydraulic arm is underpowered (60N) or unserviceable. I am hoping for a replacement.
Tamworth - 1 year ago
Good quality easily fitted sturdy and does excellent job
Not what I would expect from B & Q
Soar Sailor - 1 year ago
Disappointing. I bought this because I thought that the hydraulic stay would do just that, it was perfect for keeping the door closed, but wasn't able to hold it open. The installation instructions were followed to the letter, perhaps the item was faulty, but I can't be bothered taking the unit apart to return the pack to B & Q I'll just have to put up with it.
Customers who bought this also browsed
Cooke & Lewis Carisbrooke Shaker OP4 Frame (W)500mm
This shaker open grain effect frame from Cooke & Lewis is compatible with 500mm open base cabinet. Guarantee - 10 years Fixings not supplied
Cooke & Lewis Chesterton Solid Oak Corner wall
These stylish Corner wall doors will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a classic feel. Built to last - 10 year guarantee Compatible with 625mm "I" shaped corner wall cabinet Buying guide pack number -
Cooke & Lewis Oak Effect 600mm Appliance Shelf
This oak effect appliance shelf pack by Cooke & Lewis is constructed from a durable FSC approved chipboard & mdf, ideal for use in most rooms around your home. For easy installation, it comes with fixings supplied. Compatible with All B&Q kitchen styles. Assembly required Hinges available separately
Cooke & Lewis Push-Open 110° Non-Framed Cabinet Hinge,
These concealed hinges from Cooke & Lewis are made from metal and are compatible with non-framed standard and drawerline doors. Built to last - 10 year guarantee Model Pack Number - HP1 Pack includes 2 x 110° push hinges, adjustable clip plates, magnetic release device and retaining pin Fixings supplied ...