Cooke & Lewis Drina Countertop Basin
[This is a block of tabs..]
This tempered glass countertop basin from Cooke and Lewis' Drina range is both stylish and functional - for everything from a simple replacement to a complete bathroom refresh.
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Designed to be used with high counter top basin tap or wall mounted tap
- Free drain hole
Features and Benefits
Ideal for creating your dream bathroom space this Drina countertop basin will make a real style statement. The contemporary design is perfectly suited for all your bathroom needs whilst taking up less space than a traditional basin unit- giving you more room for all your bathroom essentials.
- Countertop Basins are designed to sit on top of a bathroom unit, countertop or shelf and look as though they are simply resting in place. No pipework is visible leading to a clean uncluttered look, this is a perfect versatile option for a modern style bathroom.
- Made from Tempered Glass for durability.
- Bowl shape and minimal pipework make cleaning a breeze.
- We recommend simply cleaning with a sponge and water, glass finish means there is no need for abrasive chemicals.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Waste||Waste sold separately|
Help & Advice
How to guides
You may want to change your kitchen tap for a number of reasons. It may not be working efficiently or you might want to update and refresh your kitchen. Either way, replacing a kitchen tap is relatively straightforward with a little planning and the right tools for the job.
For this project, we are going to install a monobloc mixer tap in a sink with a single hole.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This ceramic single bowl countertop basin from Cooke and Lewis' Lana range has a single tap hole ready for you to pick the mixer tap that suits you. Guarantee - 10 years Accessories included - Waste kit included that contains overflow and click-clack waste