See more Pull Out / Spring Neck Taps
Cooke & Lewis Farin Chrome finish Kitchen Monobloc tap
This chrome finish monobloc tap from Cooke and Lewis' Farin range brings a stylish finishing touch to your kitchen. It's suitable for high and low pressure systems.
- Guarantee - 5 years
- Comes with - Comes with 2x 1/2" BSP female flexible braided hose with built in pre-filters and fixings and installation instructions
- Fixings supplied
Features and Benefits
Spring neck taps are a great way to add flexibility and functionality to your kitchen, helping you to do the dishes no matter the size of your sink. Featuring a swivel spout and pull out neck, ideal for busy households. The black and chrome design will add a complimentary finishing touch to modern spaces.
- This taps spring neck design will make a statement in any kitchen
- A single lever control makes this tap extremely easy to operate. It’s easy to use with one hand so works well in a busy kitchen
- Fitted with a Neoperl water saving aerator that regulates the flow of the tap and helps you save water with every use
- Features an anti limescale spout that rubs clean, making everyday maintenance and cleaning your tap easy
|Movement capability||360° swivel spout|
|Suitable water pressure||High & low pressure|
Great looking but that's all.
Fin Mac - 1 year ago
Bought this along with a Cooke and Lewis stainless sink as part of a kitchen makeover. Tap looks great, quite unusual but it's not quite as flexible as it looks or I thought it might be. The flow through the tap is awful though. Our cold water mains pressure was very good before at around or just over 50 psi, since fitting this tap though it's become quite poor.and th hot water flow is a fast trickle at best. Not sure if this is down to the gauze fitted on the tap outlet or the very narrow flexi pipes that come with it, would recommend this tap if it wasn't for this.
LaBu - 1 year ago
The item itself is fine, but there is no mention on the website that the product is Italian & therefore the hold & cold feeds are the wrong way around. Also the pressure is very poor. We had to pay a plumber to come back out to change the hot & cold feed over which was annoying.
Its no big deal, we can live with it, but should really be listed on the website