See more Pull Out / Spring Neck Taps
Cooke & Lewis Flinter Chrome finish Kitchen Side lever spring neck tap
This chrome finish side lever spring neck tap from Cooke and Lewis' Flinter range brings a stylish finishing touch to your kitchen. It's suitable for high pressure systems.
- Guarantee - 10 years
- Comes with - Comes with 2x 1/2" BSP female flexible braided hose with built in pre-filters and fixings and installation instructions
- Fixings supplied
Features and Benefits
The tap has a pull down spout you can remove from it's holding position giving it extended reach. Ideal for washing plates or filling vessels too big for your sink
- A single lever control makes this tap extremely easy to operate. It’s easy to use with one hand so works well in a busy kitchen
- Fitted with a Neoperl water saving aerator that regulates the flow of the tap and helps you save water with every use
- Equipped with a dual function spray head spout that makes everyday tasks like rinsing salad a breeze
- This taps spring neck design will make a statement in any kitchen
|Material||Brass & stainless steel|
|Movement capability||360° swivel spout|
|Suitable water pressure||High pressure|
SJPDS - 1 year ago
Bought this last minute with no research and so far I'm pleased I did. It looks great and isn't as intrusive as I anticipated, which is good. The pressure of the water is fantastic, so much better than my last tap. So far so good.
A stylish and practical fitting
Adrienne60 - 1 year ago
I bought this tap a few weeks ago. It is very stylish and attractive, and works very well, and was competitively priced
More useful than I thought.
Micandtez - 1 year ago
The price was reasonable and my wife wanted a flexible spout. It does all we wanted and I really found the flexible spout more useful than I thought. It is pleasant to use and the normal spout or spray works perfectly. The only downside is that the hot water has a slow flow but that is just a small problem. I would buy the same tap again.
Very easy to install
Dan Dan the Gardening Man - 1 year ago
Bought this today and it was really easy to install and works how I'd expected it to.
nmilway - 1 year ago
Bought and fitted a month ago. Very pleased initially BUT after two weeks the spray head failed and started shooting water from the spray switch. B&Q have just swapped the head with no fuss and it remains to be seen whether this one lasts the many years I had hoped for.