See more 1.5 Bowl Sinks
Cooke & Lewis Galvani 1.5 bowl Grey Composite quartz Sink & drainer
Number of bowls
An essential addition to any kitchen, this grey sink & drainer from Cooke & Lewis's Galvani range is made from sturdy composite quartz. It has 1.5 bowls, a reversible drainer and comes without tap holes, so you can choose where to position your taps.
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Comes with - Fixing clips
- Other parts/packs required - Pack B space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and Benefits
- It’s the real quartz added during the manufacture that gives Composite sinks their durability. They with stand very high temperatures and are highly scratch resistant.
- Minimum cabinet width: 600 mm
|Number of bowls||1.5 bowl|
|Number of tap holes||0|
|Overflow Included||Overflow not included|
|Other parts/packs required||Pack B waste kit required|
Cracked when plumber arrived to fit
qw790p - 1 year ago
Old sink removed and new sink placed in situ only for crack to appear in middle part of sink. Now stuck with no sink possible extra plumbers cost and B & Q systems our down so they can't process a replacement. What a shambles, a multi national company that has no system backup.
Love look of sink but not happy with quality if they break that easy in transit.
Expect some sort of recompense for inconvenience and possible eating out costs. Won't hold my breath on that though.
beautiful sink pitty about service
sebina - 1 year ago
This sink looks stunning however it took 4 deliveries and numerous issues
Angepreston - 1 year ago
Ordered this sink online & when it arrived it was snapped in half. Returned to store & exchanged for another. Checked the sink in store with B&Q staff, however when we where fitting the sink, it was cracked again. Very poor quality, expected much better for over £180.
A great sink - but ...
UBend Frustration - 2 years ago
I am in the process of fitting this sink at the moment. It looks really good, the quality and finish is great but there are two points to watch for:
1) Something we didn't notice until we got it home. There is no lip around the bowels and drainer as you find on a stainless sink which means there is nothing to stop water running all over the work surface.
2) And the worst point. The recommended "Pack B" low profile waste is useless unless you live in a relatively new house where the waste exits through the floor. In our 50/60s house the waste exits through a wall 52cm above the floor, the *highest* that the "Pack B" waste will go is 34cm above the floor - that's 18cm too low! I can't alter the exit height as the waste goes through a wall into a boxed internal soil pipe in the dining room so I have to source an alternative waste system and ditch the £15 Pack B :-(
Customers who bought this also browsed
Cooke & Lewis Apollonia 1.5 bowl Satin Stainless
Guarantee - 15 years Comes with - Sink, Sink Clips, Tap Hole Cover and Instruction Manual
Cooke & Lewis Arber 1 bowl White Composite
An essential addition to any kitchen, this white sink & drainer from Cooke & Lewis's Arber range is made from sturdy composite quartz. It has 1 bowl, a reversible drainer and comes without tap holes, so you can choose where to position your taps. Guarantee - 15 years Comes with ...
Cooke & Lewis Ising 1.5 bowl White Resin
An essential addition to any kitchen, this white sink & drainer from Cooke & Lewis's Ising range is made from sturdy resin. It has 1.5 bowls, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice. Guarantee - 15 years Comes with - ...
Cooke & Lewis Kirchoff 1 bowl Black Cristalite®
An essential addition to any kitchen, this black sink & drainer from Cooke & Lewis's Kirchoff range is made from sturdy composite quartz. It has 1 bowl, a reversible drainer and 2 tap holes, ready for you to add the taps of your choice. Guarantee - 15 years Comes with ...