We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary. Online planning appointments are available at all stores.
See more Bathroom mirrors
Cooke & Lewis Garwick Rectangular Frameless Bathroom mirror (H)600mm (W)450mm
- Assembly required
- Comes with Comes with shelf
- Guarantee - 2 years
- The plug must be installed more than 60 cm from the edge of the sink, in volume 3 of the bathroom. Unbox the mirror carefully. Attach spots / shelve (if included). Measure fixation spacing and put the measurement on the wall. Drill holes in the designated points and hang the mirror using wall plugs. Connect to electric network if necessary.
Features and benefits
Create the impression of light and space in your bathroom with this arched mirror, which comes complete with an additional shelf to add some extra storage for all your beauty essentials.
- This elegant rectangular bathroom mirror is a great addition to any contemporary bathroom
- Complete with a stylish glass shelf to create easy access to all your bathroom accessories
- Comes with fixation system
Waste of time as no hooks
Sardar - 1 month ago
Don’t buy this out as there is no screws in it
It’s waste of time and then return headache
Brexiteer23 - 2 months ago
This is really poor and annoying, I’m sure the mirror is OK but why aren’t there any fittings to actually attach it to the wall?
At least put a sticker on the box to say fittings not included! Just wasting peoples time having to return the item.
Waste of money
Jules33 - 2 months ago
Bought in store. Doesn't come with fixtures to hang & not clearly stated on packaging, only my husband had something suitable it would be a 10 mile trip back to get them. When attaching the shelf the glass shattered on one side - even though the screws weren't tightened! The whole thing ended up in the bin. Cheap, flimsy product that's not worth the money.
Not fit for purpose!
EllaJay - 3 months ago
The day it was installed the glass shelf was knocked (not with any great force) and the mirror shattered. Totally impractical!
Bigbilly69 - 1 year ago
Didn't come with any fixings for the wall. Not a major cost but couldn't fit when returned home.