See more Cabinet Doors
Cooke & Lewis High Gloss Cream Slab Wall internal Cabinet door (W)250mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This stylish cream Wall internal curved door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a contemporary feel.
- Compatibility - Curved internal corner wall cabinets
- Includes Includes filler panel
- Easy to clean, just wipe down with a soft non abrasive cloth
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
This kitchen is great for creating a bright and airy space in large or smaller rooms alike. Its subtle cream colour creates a blank canvas to add your own personality. With signature curved doors and drawers available, you can add that wow factor to your kitchen.
- Kitchen formerly known as Cooke & Lewis High Gloss Cream
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, simply wipe down with a soft non abrasive cloth. Great for messy chefs.
- If you're looking for kitchen ideas and inspiration, B&Q are here to help. We have dedicated experts to guide you through your project with free consultation to design, plan and personalise your new kitchen.
- Our Raffello kitchen doors are sprayed not once but twice with a high gloss lacquer and then carefully cured by heat to create a finish that lasts. Every door is personally inspected by our experienced kitchen craftsman before being individually boxed by hand. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges. You can even use our Which? Trusted Traders endorsed Homefit installations team, helping you with your ideal kitchen to the last screw.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Model name/number||Pack CV4|
|Product type||Cabinet door|
|Construction type||Postformed CP laminate|