See more Toilet & vanity units
GoodHome Imandra Gloss White Wall-mounted Vanity & basin Cabinet (W)1000mm (H)600mm
- Assembly required
- Handle included
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and benefits
Available in a variety of colours and sizes, the Imandra range is a modular bathroom furniture solution that you can mix and match and fit from floor to ceiling in any space - no matter how awkward. With soft close doors and drawers and a durable, easy to clean finish, it is built to last - backed by a 10 year guarantee. Includes a space saving waste that frees up room underneath the sink once installed. You also have the satisfaction the Imandra furniture range is sustainably sourced.
- Features a soft and silent door & drawer closing mechanism
- Durable and easy to clean gloss finish
- Deep drawers for extra storage space
- Our products have been thoroughly tested ensuring performance and durability allowing for 40,000 door and drawer openings
- This vanity unit comes with a choice of basin or worktop finish. Compatible with the Lana, Nira or Mila 1000mm basin or alternatively top it with the Hartland Bathroom Worktop (L)1830mm x (D)455mm and one of our counter top basins.
- Don't forget! We have two beautiful Portloe cabinet legs which can be fitted to the Imandra wall mounted vanity units to complete the look. Available in metal or wood finish.
- This identical product is currently available under two of our brand names. Please note that if you order this product online you might receive it in the alternative brand name to the one displayed.
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Soft closure||Soft-close drawers|
Zuriee - 3 months ago
Needed a Basin cabinet urgently. So look online and this came up. Funny thing was at the time there was only 1 review showing which had five starts. So I thought that it was OK. Anyway got the cabinet assembled it and it’s very poor quality. Not even waterproof. The materials should at least have a waterproof coating on them. It supposed to be designed for use with water. Fitted the cabinet with the bottom draw only and use the face of the top draw as a removable access cover panel. Don’t know how long this will last but not holding much hope. Do I think this will last 10 years ? No guarantee
Lynndonn123 - 5 months ago
Bought this product both drawers bubbled and the manufactures don’t seem to want to make it right
Jumping through hoops right now to try and get a replacement
They’ve even asked what I cleaned them with
Like that makes a difference
The bottomdrawer had to be shortened on the inside
Susanvh - 6 months ago
It looks like a beautiful piece but there are challenges for some of us who buy it. Our joiner has had to shorten the bottom drawer to accommodate our water pipes. Also, one of the runners is faulty so I'm now having to look online for a replacement runner.
This product is great
Aleks1223 - 1 year ago
I bought this product and I think it's great value for money. Nice quality. For all of the people complaining here - get a professional joiner to install it and you will be fine
Sasha19 - 1 year ago
I brought this product after seeing the display in store, looks great but when assembled with waste the draw doesn't shut! Went in store to be told they haven't had any complaints so not aware of a design fault! So stuck with a vanity unit with the draw sticking out because they couldn't offer me an alternative waste that would work on the unit