See more Pull out / spring neck taps
Cooke & Lewis Inglis Black Kitchen Side lever Mixer tap
This matt side lever tap from Cooke and Lewis' Inglis range brings a stylish finishing touch to your kitchen. It's suitable for high pressure systems.
- Includes Comes with 2x 1/2" BSP female flexible braided hose with built in pre-filters and fixings and installation instructions
- Suitable water pressure: Suitable for high pressure systems
- Hose supplied
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and benefits
This spring neck tap gives you ultimate flexibility in the kitchen, the pull down spout can be removed from the holding position giving extended reach making it ideal for washing plates or filling large vessels too big for the sink. Stylishly finished with matt black and chrome touches you can be sure to make a statement in your kitchen space.
- Equipped with a dual function spray head spout that makes everyday tasks like rinsing salad a breeze
- A single lever control makes this tap extremely easy to operate. It’s easy to use with one hand so works well in a busy kitchen
- Fitted with a Neoperl water saving aerator that regulates the flow of the tap and helps you save water with every use
|Maximum operating pressure||5bar|
laurie29 - 3 years ago
i brought this tap 6 months ago and for the last 1 month its been nothing but trouble the buttons keep sticking meaning no water comes thru have to keep taking apart to fix
Mazmac - 3 years ago
This tap is excellent although it did take some time fitting it. Once it was fitted it is easy and effective to use.
Quality control needs improving
davidah66 - 3 years ago
1st tap I purchased leaked where the hose joined the nozzle causing a few issues:-
1/ When pressing the pause button you had a fine spray coming out of the side
2/ After using the tap it would drip as air replaced water in the hose.
3/ I would have expected a build up of lime scale from the leak.
Returned the product to the store and received a hassle free refund - went elsewhere to get a replacement - as I was annoyed about having to switch off the water again whilst removing the tap travelling to the store and fitting the replacement.
When I returned the tap the assistant did not seem to make any notes about the fault found so not confident that the factory will be able to make a robust fix for all production.
Ignoring the leak I was pleased with this tap.