See more Semi-recessed Basins
Cooke & Lewis Lanzo Square Slimline Semi-recessed basin
This vitreous china square slimline semi-recessed basin from Cooke and Lewis' Lanzo range has a single tap hole ready for you to pick the mixer tap that suits you. Compatible with fitted furniture.
- Guarantee - 10 years
- Basin does not include tap - this is for visual purposes only
Features and benefits
The clean lines and subtle curves of this slimline semi-recessed basin work perfectly with the glossy white surfaces to bring an appealing hint of spa-inspired softness and luxury to any bathroom. Finish your suite with one of our complementing Lanzo ranged toilets.
- This slimline semi-recessed basin is designed to be fitted with slimline styled bathroom cabinets. Great for creating a clean, streamlined look with additional cabinets in smaller sized bathrooms.
- If you're looking for bathroom ideas and inspiration, B&Q are here to help. We have dedicated experts to guide you through your project with free consultation to design, plan and personalise your new bathroom.
- Our high quality, durable bathroom range designs come from leading manufacturers who are best in class. They use high grade materials and carry out rigorous testing to British and European standards. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your bathroom is available at B&Q. From our range of shower enclosures, to our basin mixer taps. You can even use our Which? Trusted Traders endorsed Homfit installations team, helping you with your ideal bathroom to the last tile.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Number of tap holes||1|
Neat, Compact & Practical Basin For Ensuite
GLT1 - 4 years ago
I looked everywhere for a small slimline basin which still had the litre capacity for a face wash not just a hand wash. I wanted a basin that was deep yet compact. I would prefer the tap hole to be central or on the left but having seriously looked for months I had to compromise. My plumber is impressed and although not fitted yet I'm certain he will recommend this basin to other customers who require a neat, compact basin for ensuite or cloakroom. I would like to see basins showing what litre capacity they have as many times I have been seduced by a photo only to discover the basin sadly lacking - B&Q take note!!
Faulty sink with crack underneath in the overflow
Peterplumb - 4 years ago
Having bought this sink in March, I fitted it to a worktop a few weeks ago. There was a leak underneath which I thought was coming from the waste pipe seal. I spent literally hours attempting to cure this leak which I put down to my incompetence. Eventually, I decided to remove the sink from the worktop (not easy since it had been siliconed in). I examined the underneath and spotted a very small crack in the overflow section which was impossible to see with the sink in situ. I then used epoxy glue to cover the crack and tested the sink and all was well. The sink is now back in the worktop.
I am very unhappy with this in view of the huge amount of time I have spent trying to correct a non-existant waste seal issue. The quality control must be seriously lacking for this type of problem to occur.
Nojobtoodifficult - 4 years ago
The cutting template provided made fitting easy. The sink shape and tap position make the sink easy to use without splashing. Only one slight downside the drain hole should have rather more white glaze round it but isn't that noticeable.
poor quality of waste outlet made sealing difficul
Mick 42 - 4 years ago
I bought this recently and looked very stylish and good value. I have now fitted and it looks very good. Installation was made very difficult because of the uneven surface around the outlet. The outlet was so uneven that there was no way the washer supplied was going to seal. As the sink was already fitted into a the cabinet top I was reluctant to take the sink out and return it to B and Q which otherwise is what I would have done. However with lots of silicon rubber I sealed a flat washer to the outlet then used the washer that came with the waste connecter to seal to that. OK in the end but a lot of fiddling about because of basic poor quality
john20boy2012 - 4 years ago
I ordered this on Saturday night expecting at least a week's wait. Delivered Tuesday and everything was as promised. Installed the same day and admired by all who see or use it. Plenty big enough for closet use. The tap is well out of the way but still suitable for mini version.