See more Luxuriant
Bring hotel luxury to your bathroom with this quadrant shower enclosure, tray & waste pack from Cooke & Lewis' Luxuriant range. The sophisticated hinged door and slim design is great for small bathroom designs, while the sleek silver effect frame and beautiful clear glass provides the perfect finishing touch.
- This shower enclosure, tray & waste pack has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied
- Comes with an ultra low profile tray and 90mm hi-flow waste
- 5 year guarantee - 1 year shower tray guarantee
- This shower enclosure is also available with semi-mirrored glass
Features and Benefits
Cooke & Lewis' Luxuriant and Grandeur range of shower enclosures are their most elegant and stylish yet. Moving away from older styled and bulky enclosures, these have been designed with a frameless look and the hinges constructed to stay flush against the glass. Creating a sleek and smooth appearance that will make a stunning feature in your bathroom.
- All our Luxuriant shower enclosures are constructed from 8mm toughened safety glass. 8mm is the thickest glass that Cooke & Lewis have to offer and provides outstanding strength and durability.
- We've applied a special easy clean coating to the glass so that you can spend more time enjoying your shower and less time cleaning it.
- When installing shower enclosures, whether it be a new feature to your bathroom or a simple replacement, we recommend checking your plumbing and tiling for any cracks or leaks. A professional can help make sure your bathroom is water tight and protect your walls and floors from water damage.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
|Material||ABS acrylic capped resin composite shower tray|
|Fitting instructions||Ensure shower enclosure has been securely fitted to the base|
|Uneven wall adjustment||10mm|
|Hinge||Chrome plated zinc alloy hinges|
|Height including tray||1977mm|
Don't bother buying
MollyR - 2 months ago
The door is too heavy, constantly needs readjusting. The seals constantly split. Discontinued so difficult to get replacement parts. AVOID.
Poor Quality Hinges and terrible customer support
Belfast Alan - 2 months ago
We bought this shower enclosure a little over 2 years ago and the hinge snapped due to the poor quality of the metal work.
We went back to the store we bought it from and were told that they would not do anything about it and I should go to a plumbing supplier to get the part.
Turns out that you can't get these replaced as the brand is a B&Q one so we're faced with replacing a shower enclosure 2 years after buying it despite B&Q talking about warranties etc
Quadrant Shower and tray
Amarilla - 4 months ago
Bought this having taken ages to source a shower unit that would give me good access due to mobility issues. Tray developed a fault after few days. Now told they have to cut hole in shower tray take it away to have it tested.
Loobylou59 - 1 year ago
I bought this shower about 18 month ago just before 12 month guarantee was up the magnetic strip on door lost its stick got in touch with company who supply them 4 times and still not received a new one bandq were good themselves but customer service from their providers of showers is not good, be aware of the lack of customer service you will get if you buy this item.
Karendr - 1 year ago
Had an experienced plumber fit this but the door opening was too big. Got someone else to check measurements which were correct so had to get a stainless infill for one of the side panels so they would meet and the door would seal to the side panel. Love the design, easy to keep clean. Well worth the money and would recommend even with the fitting problem.