See more 1.5 Bowl Sinks
Cooke & Lewis Lyell Inox Stainless steel 1.5 Bowl Sink & drainer
Number of bowls
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from Cooke & Lewis's Lyell range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1.5 bowls, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Includes Sink, Sink Clips, Tap Hole Cover and Instruction Manual
- Clean with non-abrasive substances and materials when necessary. Please avoid using any abrasive cleaners, scrubbing pads, or wipes, as this may damage or wear down the sink surface
- Minimum cabinet width: 600 mm
- 15 years Guarantee
- Other parts/packs required - Pack B space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required
Features and benefits
- Linen Finish Stainless Steel sinks offer all the features of standard stainless steel with the additional benefit of being scratch resistant due to the honeycomb texture.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 60 cm
- Other parts/packs required - Pack B waste kit required
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1.5|
PhilipCurnow - 31 days ago
Installed a week ago and showing rust spots on the bottom of main bowl and water stains on the draining board - neither of which seem to shift unless we want to try a wire brush ! . . . . Hate to think what it would be like after a few months or a few years ! . . . . it'll be coming out in the next few days and going back to B&Q for a refund !
Must be a manufacturer fault with drainage
Antvertigo - 4 months ago
Terrible. It seems the half sink is higher than the drainage area! I’m not the only one it seems. Plenty of others reporting same in reviews over 3 years! How come it is still on sale? It’s not fit for purpose.
Avoid Avoid Avoid !!!
Appletree9 - 4 months ago
After 3 days of use , this sink developed markings /stains that looked just like limescale within the textured surface that could not be cleaned off. Unless you don't mind never leaving pots to air dry and immediately drying off the sink and drainer with a tea towel after every use, then do not buy this sink. I imagine it will need to be replaced after a few months of use as the marks get worse
fantastic now we have a great cleaning product!
Roydoy - 1 year ago
After buying this sink as part of a kitchen refresh because we liked the coulour & linen effect we had it fitted into our new worktops..after struggling to clean water marks after only a couple of careful uses we read the reviews. We read how people said the sink water stained all the time & people found it almost impossible to clean off.. feeling very deflated we purchased a bottle of Cif satinless steel cleaning spray & bingo, it comes up like new & removes the marks! So now we are delighted with our sink & hope this review helps others..
This sink is a big disappointment
Charlie 40 - 1 year ago
This sink has just been installed in my kitchen and straightaway I realised that it was a bad purchase.This sink is very difficult to clean and no matter how much you clean it it looks grubby covered in water marks.No sink should be like this.Will be going back to B&q with it