See more Worktop Installation
Cooke & Lewis MDF Worktop Curved Edge Cutting Jig (W)600mm (L)1000mm
Our stores do not stock this product
This Cooke & Lewis worktop curved edge cutting jig is suitable for shaping worktops. It's 1000mm in length by 600mm in width. It's compatible with Cooke & Lewis curved doors.
- Guarantee - 10 years
Features and Benefits
Earth stone worktops enable you to achieve the look and feel of luxury stone products. Earthstone provides an inconspicuous join and the flexibility of design to create curves and moulded sink installations.
- A template that enables the creation of a curved corner on your Earthstone worktop.
- The curve radius matches the curve of the Cooke & Lewis cabinets
- Required to create the worktop curve so the edging can be applied
- Cooke & Lewis curved edging required to complete
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
Bootybri40 - 1 year ago
Not on same planet no wonder us trades don't use you much !!!
Over priced and chips and dents out easy 25quid for a piece of mdf?
Not worth it !!
worktop curved edge
justRoy - 2 years ago
Just what I needed perfect for a novice router, make sure you screw it down to the underside of your worktop before you start that way it will not slip with the vibrations of the router.
GloriaM - 2 years ago
The curved edge had a kink in it but my kitchen fitter fixed it so could be used.