We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more 1.5 bowl sinks
Cooke & Lewis Nakaya Inox Stainless steel 1.5 Bowl Sink & drainer
Number of bowls
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from Cooke & Lewis's Nakaya range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1.5 bowls, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Fittings & fixings included
- Includes Sink, Sink Clips, Tap Hole Cover and Instruction Manual
- Clean with non-abrasive substances and materials when necessary. Please avoid using any abrasive cleaners, scrubbing pads, or wipes, as this may damage or wear down the sink surface
- Minimum cabinet width: 600 mm
- 15 years Guarantee
- Other parts/packs required - Pack B space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required
Features and benefits
- Linen Finish Stainless Steel sinks offer all the features of standard stainless steel with the additional benefit of being scratch resistant due to the honeycomb texture.
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 60 cm
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1.5|
5 months now and I'm so pleased with this sink
cassey677002 - 6 months ago
I was hesitant in buying another linen sink as almost immediately it showed lime scale Mark's. But I do dislike the way in which non-linen sinks scratch easy (in my experience). So pleased I chose this as I haven't had any issues with lime scale and a quick dry with a tea towel has it in pristine condition looking as it did the day it was fitted!
TerryMc - 2 years ago
I have just installed this sink and wished that I hadn't bothered. The thickness at the tap base is not adequate and consequently the base bows if the tap is moved. Do not waste your money! I wish I could return it for a refund but as it has been fitted that seens very unlikely.
MoaningRon 1955 - 2 years ago
We bought this bad we were having kitchen make over we went to b&q to view all the sinks available we wanted a stainless steel sink this one has a pattern in the steel which should stop it scratching well pleased with it
stuck with a sink - 3 years ago
I bought the sink from my local B&Q store. It Looked good and went home happy. After we had the sink installed with a new single tap I noticed how floppy the tap was. When I looked at the sink closer I could see that because the seating around the tap is SO THIN it will not hold the tap firm . I would not recomend this sink.
Not as easy clean as I expected
Carole4903 - 3 years ago
This was installed in September, I find the finish very hard to keep clean without leaving water splash marks, when it is clean looks good, but now starting to show limescale marks that are proving hard to get rid of.