See more Single bowl sinks
Cooke & Lewis Nakaya Polished Inox Stainless steel 1 Bowl Sink & drainer
Number of sink bowls
An essential addition to any kitchen, this sink & drainer from Cooke & Lewis's Nakaya range is made from sturdy stainless steel. It has 1 bowl, a reversible drainer and 1 tap hole, ready for you to add the taps of your choice.
- Comes with Sink, Fixing clips and Sealing strip
- Minimum cabinet width: 450 mm
- Guarantee - 15 years
- Other parts/packs required - Pack A space saver waste, overflow and plumbing kit required, sold separately
Features and benefits
- Stainless Steel sinks are practical, durable and easy to maintain with the stresses of everyday use. They are highly resistant to chipping and cracking whilst looking stylish in your kitchen
- Suitable for a minimum base cabinet size of 45 cm
- Caring for your sink– Minor surface scratches are completely normal due to the natural properties of stainless steel. Cleaning regularly with normal detergent and warm water and buffing with a soft cloth will help give your steel sink an even sheen and prevent build-up of limescale. Stainless steel is designed to be low maintenance so there’s no need for harsh chemicals or abrasive materials
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Number of tap holes||1|
|Number of bowls||1|
Sink for new utility room
EasternTraveller - 2 months ago
A decent product that I am purchasing for a second project. The first has performed well for over a year. You must add a stabilising clip for the tap - but you need this for all such sinks.
Nick974 - 8 months ago
Steel is so thin the metal flexes & bends when you turn the tap on!!!
leigh 54 - 8 months ago
This sink is made of steel that is paper thin and scratches very easily.
Terrible. Cut hands.
Will1990 - 10 months ago
This sink was supplied to me by the customer for me to fit. Worst sink i’ve ever fitted. EVER
Where do i start:
1. The clips barely fit over standard 40mm worktop
2. I have severe cuts all over my hands due to the steel not being sanded or burs being taken off
3. The sticker they used to put over the waste hole came of in tiny pieces meaning i had to take a scraper and acetone to it
4. Its so thin it bellies out, if you dont use every single clip on the sink (some of which are unaccessible) then it wont be water tight.
Never written a review about anything before but i felt it my civil duty as this was so poor
A waste of money
Anonymous - 11 months ago
Within a week of fitting rust spots appeared in the bowl. Definitely look elsewhere for a better quality product. Apparently I was not the only customer with this problem!