See more Shower Doors
Cooke & Lewis Naya Sliding shower door (W)1200mm
Update your bathroom with a Naya shower solution, perfect for any contemporary bathroom space.
- This sliding shower door has reversible fittings. Fixings supplied
- Comes with colour matched cover caps & installation hardware and is naya fixed panel
- 10 years guarantee - Manufacturer
Features and Benefits
Naya is the stylish full access shower solution for your shower space. Features 1950mm high screen for reduced water splashes, 3 opening types, and up to 1600mm shower floor space. All doors and fix panels are reversible for right or left opening and all wall profiles are adjustable up to 25mm. Stabilising bar included and adjustable between 700 and 1000mm. If you're positioning fixed panels with half pivot door to make up your shower enclosure you must used a stabilising fix bar.
- Achieve ultimate ease and comfort with this sleek shower, complete with included towel rail and a soft closing door
- The shower can be easily installed with wall profiles that can be mounted onto the wall without silicone
- You'll never have to worry about glass breaking or smashing with the extra strong and durable 8mm thick tempered glass
|Frame construction material||Aluminium|
|Fitting instructions||Ensure the shower enclosure has been securely fitted to the base|
|Uneven wall adjustment||25mm|
|CE approved||CE approved|
Brilliant, high quality product.
JoeMca - 4 months ago
Couldn't be happier. A high class product, quality materials and a long lasting and distinctive design.
I dont doubt the door rollers will last indefinitely, the glass is premium thickness, and the metal work is thick and sturdy.
There is no vibration and water runs of the glass like water off a ducks back.
I was unhappy with a blemish in a part of the chrome and the manufacturer sent the part out next day after a simple email to the email address provided on delivery text.
Delivery was quick and convenient, I was able to choose which day I wanted from days to months in advance.
Installation was straightforward and simple enough for diy, particularly with no need to silicone the edges (built in silicone strips).
Going to choose Naya model for my other showers.