See more Cabinet Shelves & Storage
Cooke & Lewis Oak effect 600mm Appliance shelf pack
This oak effect appliance shelf pack by Cooke & Lewis is constructed from a durable FSC® approved chipboard & mdf, ideal for use in most rooms around your home. For easy installation, it comes with fixings supplied. Compatible with All B&Q kitchen styles.
- Only fixings included
- Compatibility: All B&Q kitchen styles
- Assembly required
- To clean - Use mild soap and water only. Do not use abrasive cleaners.
Features and benefits
- Quick fit push in cam & dowel for quick & easy assembly
- All leading edges finished with tough & durable ABS
- Full height backs In all cabinets to secure the contents
- Appropriate service gaps for ease of installation
- Part of a comprehensive kitchen storage solution
- This product is not compatible with our GoodHome kitchen range
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Chipboard & MDF|
good for the price
Logan007 - 5 years ago
used it to cap off a single oven in an existing appliance tower where a double oven was. should be enough for a small microwave to sit on the new shelf.
the screws went into it very easily as if the chip board might be a little light, I didn't use the fixing kit supplied.