See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis Oak effect Deep Wall cabinet (W)400mm
This 400mm wide deep wall cabinet comes in oak effect, includes 2 adjustable shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with 1 x 400mm wide door - Suitable for use with Pack N
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you. And If you've got high ceilings, why not opt for our range of tall wall cabinets to make the most of that additional space.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Colour description||Oak effect|
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Number of shelves||2|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Wall Shelf Unit
Yorky T - 1 year ago
Very easy to assemble and install. I'm just using it as a shelf unit with no doors. Excellent value.
Swab - 1 year ago
Arrived damaged as did every cabinet I bought. In all honesty replacement parts came without trouble. The way they are secured to the wall is iffy. It relies on two tiny hooks (about 3 mm) . Accuracy is required as the brackets leaves little room for error and the instructions even warn of a possibility of falling if installed inaccurately. Nightmare for a beginner. Definitely do it lol. Not designed with diy in mind !
Afterwards I wanted to put glass shelves in. It appears those available are only designed for standard cabinets not deep ones. More bad design.
Good Filler Unit
Merna - 1 year ago
Easy to build and useful to fill a narrow space. One corner slightly out of line.
Good and sturdy
AM64 - 2 years ago
Good instructions, sturdy and easy to fit.
Excellent service at the Slough store!
abc12348 - 2 years ago
Bought 3 but had to replace 1 twice. Would I recommend them . No