See more Cabinet Units
This 600mm wide oven housing base cabinet comes in oak effect and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- 10 years Guarantee
- Only fixings included
- Includes Fully adjustable legs
- Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners
- Complete this cabinet with an oven housing door - Suitable for use with Pack J
- Suitable for use with Pack J
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We've made our base legs adjustable so that your cabinets will be perfectly stable on any surface.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Carcass type||Oven housing|
|Size||870mm height includes 150mm legs|
Poorly thought out.
Oorannie - 18 days ago
If you put back bar on the oven doesn't go in so it is hanging out at the front. The screw holes for the shelf at the bottom are too high. It's ok if your a joiner. My husband had to customise it to suit the standard 600 oven.
jintys - 1 year ago
I do not recommend this for an oven/grill combination,as the oven does not go to the rear of the unit fully,approx 3-4 ins,protruding at the front.yet it states it will fit an under-counter oven..poor quality locking nuts, as they do not tighten properly..
Perfect for the job
Jenny and Phil - 3 years ago
Just what we needed to fix an in built oven into our kitchen. Perfect colour. Very easy to make and install. Highly recommend.
Sharon H - 3 years ago
Don't buy says takes standard 600 mm cooker but although went in the design fault meant the cross piece at back meant wouldn't push back and cooker was sticking out and over balancing. My husband had to modify. Don't buy
richard224 - 3 years ago
Good points; price is very reasonable.
Bad points: One corner was damaged.