See more Cabinet Units
Cooke & Lewis Oak effect Standard Tall wall cabinet (W)1000mm
This 1000mm wide deep tall wall cabinet comes in oak effect, includes 2 adjustable shelves and is compatible with both Cooke & Lewis and IT Kitchens cabinet door ranges.
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Complete this cabinet with 2 x 500mm wide tall doors - Suitable for use with Pack B1 or G1
- Supplied flat packed - Assembly required
Features and Benefits
Quality and craftsmanship is at the heart of Cooke & Lewis kitchens. Each cabinet is made by our skilled team of kitchen craftsman in the heart of Devon using cutting edge technology - and because we take sustainability seriously, all of our cabinets are made using 100% FSC® certified wood. We think kitchens should be built to last, that's why we've guaranteed ours for 10 years.
- Installing a new kitchen can feel like a big task, but with Quick Lock Technology, assembling our cabinets is quick and easy. Using a push fit cam and dowel system, we've reduced the need for tools and also cut down the assembly time considerably. All you need is a screwdriver!
- Kitchens are one of the busiest rooms in a home, and can go through a lot of wear and tear, so you need one that will stand the test of time. Our panels are 18mm thick for extra durability while our front panel edges have been reinforced with tough ABS for impact resistance. We've also added an 18mm thick rail to the top of cabinets to provide additional rigidity, making it our strongest and most durable cabinet yet.
- We know how important it is to make the most of available space, that's why we've used adjustable shelving in our Cooke & Lewis cabinets, helping you tailor your kitchen to suit you.
- Our cabinets are constructed with full height backs to help prevent items falling down behind the cabinet and to improve hygiene integrity. We've also included a 65mm service void to give easier access to pipework and electronics.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q. From our range of handles, to our soft close hinges.
|Colour description||Oak effect|
|Other supplier data||3.2 mm thick back panel|
|Material||Laminated chipboard & MDF|
|Fitting type||Quick lock push fit cam & dowels|
|Fitting||65mm service gap included|
|Fitting instructions||Comprehensive assembly instructions included|
|Number of shelves||2|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Care instructions||Clean using mild soap and water only - Do not use abrasive cleaners|
|Accessories available||Matching door end panels available separately|
|Made in||Devon - All wood sourced from within 60 miles of the factory|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
oak wall units.
juddster - 1 year ago
Why are they called standard wall units when they are 335mm deep. Very confusing. We have fitted the base units in oak and cannot buy wall units 290mm deep which we require unless we have white insides.
Many quality issues
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Bought 2 of these. Made in UK. Holes for dowels and metal fingers not aligned so carcass will not square. Holes are poorly drilled into chipboard that is not dense so use glue to guarantee integrity. Numerous edge chips. Edges not square on 2 boards. Shelves 2mm too long and will not fit - had to machine (disgraceful ). Metal cams thin metal and cheap they bend easily without much force. Shelf metal supports so cheap I bought replacements at 2p each they are infinitely better. Basically an upmarket name used on a poorly made product. B&Q need to check out the factory in Devon for manufacturing quality issues. I had skill and gear to fix. Most people will not.
Good Solid Unit
Merna - 1 year ago
Good quality construction that is very easy to build up.
Lew22 - 1 year ago
Assembled really well. Nice and sturdy. Good value for money
Get what you pay for!
Sanstid - 2 years ago
Even for flat pack the quality is questionable; some good some not so good - but not great! Fix the wall hanging brackets inside the cabinet after you've built the frame to avoid snagging on back panel; don't expect them to be 95%+ square when built; use cornice; pelmets and end panels to square up!