See more Wastes, traps & overflows
Cooke & Lewis Pack B waste, overflow & plumbing kit
This pack b 1.5/ 2 bowl waste, overflow and plumbing kit is constructed from sturdy stainless steel and polypropylene.
- Comes with Strainer, Drainpipe and Overflow
- Guarantee - 15 years
Features and benefits
- The trap outlet height can be adjusted between 350mm and 490mm from the bottom of the main bowl through the adjustment of the vertical telescopic joints. The vertical height difference between the two waste baskets can be adjusted between 0 and 75mm though the adjustment of the upper vertical telescopic joints.
- The horizontal reach (with the pipes at 90° to the manifold) can be adjusted between 190mm and 270mm through the adjustment of the horizontal telescopic joint. The total distance between the two waste baskets can be adjusted between 114mm and 560mm through adjustments of both horizontal joints and the angle of the horizontal pipes.
- The trap outlet can accept waste pipe sizes of 40 - 43mm outer diameter.
- There are two appliance drain connections available. The kit includes blanking caps for use when the appliance drain connections are not required.
- The pipework is constructed from Polypropylene with rubber sealing washers. The visible waste parts are finished in polished stainless steel.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Polypropylene (PP) & stainless steel|
Great valued kit
door knob - 25 days ago
Excellent product at a great price, took a while working out how I was going to connect for my setup but after looking at the assembly sheet and working out how to fit it under the bench it worked great.
Do not buy
Toria 76 - 1 month ago
Over complicated. None of the pictures help.
Any you can find on line do not match up to a one and half bowl sink unit.
Now off to by better. Don't wast your money
Adam1967 - 2 months ago
Don't waste your money on these, buy a standard double sink or 1+1/2 sink waste set. Waste of time and money. I gave it one star because you cant do zero.
Picture isn’t correct of the product!!!
Andrew543532 - 5 months ago
Picture on the website is of a different type! The one you stock is for 1.5 or 2 bowl (which is a smaller unit). The one in the picture is for a corner/2 bowl sink!!! Absolutely useless website once again!