See more Wastes, traps & overflows
Cooke & Lewis Pack B waste, overflow & plumbing kit
This pack b 1.5/ 2 bowl waste, overflow and plumbing kit is constructed from sturdy stainless steel and polypropylene.
- Comes with Strainer, Drainpipe and Overflow
- Guarantee - 15 years
Features and benefits
- The trap outlet height can be adjusted between 350mm and 490mm from the bottom of the main bowl through the adjustment of the vertical telescopic joints. The vertical height difference between the two waste baskets can be adjusted between 0 and 75mm though the adjustment of the upper vertical telescopic joints.
- The horizontal reach (with the pipes at 90° to the manifold) can be adjusted between 190mm and 270mm through the adjustment of the horizontal telescopic joint. The total distance between the two waste baskets can be adjusted between 114mm and 560mm through adjustments of both horizontal joints and the angle of the horizontal pipes.
- The trap outlet can accept waste pipe sizes of 40 - 43mm outer diameter.
- There are two appliance drain connections available. The kit includes blanking caps for use when the appliance drain connections are not required.
- The pipework is constructed from Polypropylene with rubber sealing washers. The visible waste parts are finished in polished stainless steel.
|Brand||Cooke & Lewis|
|Material||Polypropylene (PP) & stainless steel|
Not the same as advertised
MsLFixit - 1 month ago
Had I received the item described on the website, it would have worded perfectly. As it is, I spent 2 hours banging my head against a brick wall trying to get it to work.
Still need an extra part as I am not sure the bodge I had to create to finish the circuit to the actual waste pipe will survive long term.
Do not buy if you want the exact set-up in this picture! It’s not what they stock!!
Hoping to exchange for this, if B&Q respond.
Does the job
Kevkaa123 - 3 months ago
If you can’t get this to fit you need to employ a plumber instead of D I Y
LandyManMidlands - 3 months ago
I brought this as the recommended product to go with a cooke and lewis apollonia sink. Quite simply it's garbage - the contents of the pack I got looks nothing like the image on the site and it is impossible to use with a 1 1/2 bowl sink set up. Had it been like the image I could probably have worked with it although it does seem B&Q expect your waste outlet to be virtually at floor level. Unfortunately I am unable to return as I had already fixed the strainer wastes to the sink... Instead I have had to go out an buy a alternative (non Cooke & Lewis) waste set instead which thankfully was fit for purpose.
SM58 - 3 months ago
As others have said I also bought this for a B&Q 1 1/2 bowl sink as per the instructions when buying and it is totally useless, the wrong size and a complete waste of money
Not as described
NicolleEvans - 4 months ago
Bought this with a 1.5 sink as it told me this is what was needed. This is for sinks where the drains are the same depth. In a 1.5 sink the one drain is higher. Completely mis sold.