We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in-store or online, we urge you to follow the Government’s social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Toilet seats & fittings
Cooke & Lewis Palmi White Standard close Toilet seat
2 for £20. Discount applied at checkout.
This Cooke & Lewis Palmi white toilet seat is made from moulded bamboo.
- Instructions for fitting: Fitting instructions included
- No quick release facility
- Fittings & fixings included
- Comes with Stainless steel hinges
- Instructions for care: Clean with a soft wet cloth. Do not use abrasive liquid cream, steel wool, or sharp tools which could damage the surface
- Compatible with Hinge width from 110mm to 200mm
Features and benefits
- Clean with a soft wet cloth. Do not use abrasive liquid cream, steel wool, or sharp tools which could damage the surface
- Compatibility - Hinge width from 115mm to 205mm
- Fitting instructions included
|Standard||KAL testing standard|
|Hinge fitting width||115-205mm|
|Hinge material||Stainless steel|
|Toilet lid closure||Standard close|
|Toilet seat fitting||Bottom fix|
Looks good hinges rubbish
11122 - 11 days ago
Bought two a month ago fitted lovely now fitting are sliding about on one tightened but one side slides and the seat can be moved from side to side no matter how many times tightened will be returning given 2 stars just for looks
Palmi toilet seat
Jackie chan 69 - 30 days ago
Total rubbish tightend loads of time and came loose after a few visits
Just what I needed but a heavy lid.
Menopause Mum46 - 3 months ago
We've had this a month now. Like that is adjustable to fit a variety of toilets. The lid is very heavy, but as our other split when my child sat on my lap, I don't mind too much.
Skip to the loo - 3 months ago
Really pleased with this purchase. After carefully following instructions it looks great and no wobbles when seated.
Great value for money
Princesspond - 3 months ago
Really pleased with this, replacement for a traditional loo in the downstairs toilet. Looks good and solid was really easy to fix in place. It tightened really well and no sign of movement but I did follow the instructions carefully regarding the correct order of the nuts and washers etc.