See more Cabinet Doors
Cooke & Lewis Raffello High Gloss Aubergine Standard door (W)500mm
This stylish purple Standard door will spruce up any kitchen, giving it a slab feel.
- Aubergine, non-framed door with a slab design and gloss finish
- Built to last - 10 year guarantee
- Compatible with 500mm base and wall cabinets - or 1000mm base and wall cabinets (2 packs required)
- Buying guide pack number - Pack B
Features and Benefits
Our Raffello High Gloss Aubergine doors add a luxurious feel to any kitchen, whilst creating instant warmth and personality. The rich purple hue contrasts effortlessly with our Raffello High Gloss White doors keeping the kitchen looking fresh and bright.
- Kitchen formerly known as Cooke & Lewis High Gloss Aubergine
- These kitchen doors are easy to clean, simply wipe down with a soft non abrasive cloth. Great for messy chefs.
- Our Raffello kitchen doors are sprayed not once but twice with a high gloss lacquer and then carefully cured by heat to create a finish that lasts. Every door is personally inspected by our experienced kitchen craftsman before being individually boxed by hand. That's why we guarantee them for 10 years.
- Everything you need to complete your kitchen is available at B&Q, from our range of handles to our soft close hinges.
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Compatibility||500mm base and wall cabinets - or 1000mm base and wall cabinets (2 packs required)|
|Handles included||Handles & door knobs are available separately|
|Hinges included||Hinges, including soft-close, available separately|
|Height (mm)||715 mm|
|Thickness (mm)||18 mm|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
I can't remove the residue from the plastic film
Babsbcoz - 2 years ago
My doors have sat in my garage for over a year awaiting time for fitting, but now I can't get rid of the sticky residue left from the protective film.